SASS Wire Forum

We’ll Need Training To Exercise Our Rights Soon

Yul Lose

According to a congressional candidate that called me tonight I’ll need to be trained by the state and only own state approved guns should he be elected.  Of course after the discussion that ensued he got irate and ended the call because he couldn’t answer the questions that I asked him. 

12 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

According to a congressional candidate that called me tonight I’ll need to be trained by the state and only own state approved guns should he be elected.  Of course after the discussion that ensued he got irate and ended the call because he couldn’t answer the questions that I asked him. 

Who is going to train the state qualified trainers?

3 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Who is going to train the state qualified trainers?

That was one of the questions I asked him.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course there will be a fee (poll tax) for the required training.  A question to ask is how can you justify treating unalienable rights listed in the Bill of Rights differently without violating the civil rights of the "people".  If completing training necessary before one can "keep" firearms why isn't passing a literacy test to vote moral or constitutional?  Personally I believe that we'd have better governance if demonstrating knowledge of civics & current events was required to vote.  That doesn't mean that I'd support it on constitutional or moral grounds.

P.S. If the general welfare of the people is served by requiring firearms training then government should provided free of charge to the student paid for out of general funds.

I am already well trained.

No thank you, California.

But, if you want, I'll come out there and for a hefty payment of government dollars (yeah, I know) spend months and months training others...

;)

Archived