SASS Wire Forum

Need to move this, but shipping makes it a little dear, except on the Dillon.

I shall be travelling down the I35 to Lockhart going to Plum Creek next weekend, (1st Nov); then the following week (eastbound 7th Nov; westbound 11th Nov) I'll be on the I40 to Memphis and the SE Regional, anybody wants anything please contact and arrange a pick up somewhere. Or if you want it shipped the brass is approx $15.00 for shipping. No shipping on powder!

500 ACP brass...............................................$45.00  (SOLD)

250 44 spl once fired starline ........................$30.00..........packed in midways cardboard boxes and foam inserts, Genuine once fired, was                                                                                                                               loaded for a aussie shooter last year for EOT.(SOLD)

500 12 gge 7/8 oz SG wads (2 bags unopened) $15.00 (SOLD)

650 Cheddite SG primers...................................$15.00 (SOLD)

12 Bottles APP FFFG powder.............................$20.00 each.

1 Dillon 650 set up for 45 cal, & includes 45 Lee dies,...all the accessories you get buying a new one from Dillon, small cal conv, primer pick up tubes, large and small powder bars, as well as my unique Dillee case feeder, simple no power required, no jams etc.

Comes with box too even if you pick up. ...........$575.00 (SOLD)

2 Loading benches, and shelves, stained so they can go in your lounge/cowboy room.:D if the wife doesn't mind. $50.00 each.

These are the leg fold up ones you can get at Home Depot for around $79.00 plus tax. 

I also have a swag of power tools too, table saw, bench top sander, electric drills etc. PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Howdy, interested in the 44 Special brass if it gets to me.

Happy trails

QDG/Mike

BTT

Archived