SASS Wire Forum

Thank you Moderators!

Phantom, SASS #54973

did i miss sumpthin? 

Never mind, figured it out! 

Holy Cow  Phantom is saying Thank You !   ( Too The Moderators  ? )

Someone better take his temperature :huh:

Good for you Pard .

I dont know what took place , But its good too see the Other side of you some times :D

God bless.

Rooster 

If you look at some recent post and then check out a couple MORE recent post, you will

probably get an idea of his grateful and honest 'Thanks' to the Moderators.

This doesn't eliminate the fact that he is still..... Phantomborg!

;)

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Holy Cow  Phantom is saying Thank You !   ( Too The Moderators  ? )

Someone better take his temperature :huh:

Good for you Pard .

I dont know what took place , But its good too see the Other side of you some times :D

God bless.

Rooster 

It's a tough job...I can get out of hand and I'll admit that.

Folks seem to want to assume the worse in some folks...some folks think it's bad form to have an opinion about someone's opinion.

But the bottom line is that we are all here to add to the Cowboy experience...and keeping folks in line is not an easy job.

Cheers!

Phantom

hey Phantom. I used to get easily aggravated by your posts. Once I carefully read and understood what you were trying to get across I got an appreciation for them. Good on you for thanking the moderators and for being you.

Hillbilly Drifter

18 minutes ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

hey Phantom. I used to get easily aggravated by your posts. Once I carefully read and understood what you were trying to get across I got an appreciation for them. Good on you for thanking the moderators and for being you.

Hillbilly Drifter

When you get to posse with him as my wife:wub: and I did many times, when we all shot with the Cajon Cowboys in Ca.

You will see what a great person he is, and great posse leader too.  

Just seams that some folks can't deal with blunt adult talk, and they have to run crying to their safe-place. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's the 'why' that Phantom, Bojack and I all got along so well. :D

None of us ever had 'thin' skin, and we could be blunt and honest with each other. ;)

Phantom-Stay the course...........:excl:

OLG

38 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

When you get to posse with him as my wife:wub: and I did many times, when we all shot with the Cajon Cowboys in Ca.

You will see what a great person he is, and great posse leader too.  

Just seams that some folks can't deal with blunt adult talk, and they have to run crying to their safe-place. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's the 'why' that Phantom, Bojack and I all got along so well. :D

None of us ever had 'thin' skin, and we could be blunt and honest with each other. ;)

Phantom-Stay the course...........:excl:

OLG

Some can say anything they wont .

And it seems to fly by just fine with a blind eye .

But Phantom and I both have been Band off the wire before .

So now I just discard most comments and just dont respond back .

I like being here .

And Most Peoples Opinion of Me , Means very little too me anyways. 

If I'm wrong I will say I'm sorry .

If I'm not , Well I'm Not .

Rooster Ron Wayne 

I've certainly had my disagreements with Phantom over the years on the wire. I put very little stock in social media communication. If I don't have actual real life experience with someone I don''t pretend to know them otherwise. Actions on the range speak way louder than words to me. And my personal experience both as a shooter, Match Director and Mach Range Officer is that Phantom is exceptional. He leads a fine posse, works his butt off. Volunteers on side match day at major matches when most folks would rather enjoy their vacation and almost always has a smile on his face. I'll take him being blunt online all day long when he performs like that when it counts. 

4 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

Hillbilly Drifter

I've been thinking about your post since I read it a couple of hours ago... And what struck me was that many times I don't take the time to "really" read a post.

Thank you... For making me aware of this... And I truly mean it!

To the folks that have said all those kind words... Thank you... I'm a little embarrassed :)

If you all knew of the extent that the Mods have edited some of my posts for things I shouldn't have said, it would Bogle your mind.

And Duece, you are spot on regarding Social Media. Want to call someone a friend... or enemy?? Do so after you've met them in person.

Gotta go to bed. Have finishing touches at the range tomorrow for our club annual - Green Mountain Regulator's Revenge... This year's theme: A Three Stooges Western. (Yes, that was a shameless plug :o)

5 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

I've been thinking about your post since I read it a couple of hours ago... And what struck me was that many times I don't take the time to "really" read a post.

Thank you... For making me aware of this... And I truly mean it!

To the folks that have said all those kind words... Thank you... I'm a little embarrassed :)

If you all knew of the extent that the Mods have edited some of my posts for things I shouldn't have said, it would Bogle your mind.

And Duece, you are spot on regarding Social Media. Want to call someone a friend... or enemy?? Do so after you've met them in person.

Gotta go to bed. Have finishing touches at the range tomorrow for our club annual - Green Mountain Regulator's Revenge... This year's theme: A Three Stooges Western. (Yes, that was a shameless plug :o)

I wanna know who won the bet on you stayin on the Wire?

Are you still In Texas my friend? Thought you were going to Colorado?

Are you coming down to Plum Creek next weekend? 

8 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Are you still In Texas my friend? Thought you were going to Colorado?

Are you coming down to Plum Creek next weekend? 

Still building the dang house! Probably won't be done till summer:(

Might miss Plum Creek as I might be in Colorado.

Archived