SASS Wire Forum

Silence from the West Coast

While us Red Sox fans are having a great Fall Classic, the chatter from the Left Coast seems....supressed.

With the Sox headed for CA up 2-0 in the Series, what's the local consensus?  Do LA fans sense doom or turn around?  

As great as the Boston/NY series have been in the past, it's kinda nice to have the feeling that we are out front to stay.

Play Ball!!

Game 3 is Friday!

LL

PS:  For younger fans who were not into the sport in 2004, do any of you know who the Red Sox player was who stole second base to start a rally leading to the Sox coming back from a 3 game deficit against the Yankees to win the Series?

It was Dave Roberts!  The Dodgers manager!  And he's still helping the Sox win World Series games !  (Sorry)  LL

I sense a Red Sox Victory in game 6. I'm a Dodgers fan since mid eighties. I haven't really watched this year so I'm having trouble deciding if the boys in blue can hold serve in LA. 

As long is it isn't the d@mn Yankees or the Braves I'm ok with whoeve wins; just want to see a good series.

It's just to make the Red Sox fans overconfident.  Those of us that dislike the Red Sox are hoping for a Bill Buckner or Bucky Dent moment in the 9th inning of game 7.   :P

I hope the dawyers are swept. 

27 minutes ago, Chantry said:

It's just to make the Red Sox fans overconfident.  Those of us that dislike the Red Sox are hoping for a Bill Buckner or Bucky Dent moment in the 9th inning of game 7.   :P

You mean “Bucky F***ing Dent”?  Bill has been forgiven

3 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Or Aaron Boone

30 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Bucky Dent had a professional obligation to inflict damage on the opposing team; Bill Buckner did it gratuitously to his own team.  Speak for yourself; I will NEVER forgive Buckner.  ;)

LL

Archived