SASS Wire Forum

Chinese-mule ear coachgun

A few years back I picked up a 12 ga. mule ear hammered sxs coachgun-----used it 10 or 12 times in matches----worked pretty good ---may be having to clear things out----------the only marking on it is left barrel stamped ---zhongzhou machine works  china-------right barrel marked----cal Georgia vt----------------anybody know what the heck I got here  ??????

Probably an early JW2000 Cowboy

I might be wrong but I think Coyote Cap had some input on designing the hammers.(If this is incorrect ,my apologies  Cap)

Choctaw Jack

9 hours ago, Dirty Low Down sass 23492 said:

A few years back I picked up a 12 ga. mule ear hammered sxs coachgun-----used it 10 or 12 times in matches----worked pretty good ---may be having to clear things out----------the only marking on it is left barrel stamped ---zhongzhou machine works  china-------right barrel marked----cal Georgia vt----------------anybody know what the heck I got here  ??????

China JW2000 .

Big, Clunky and Heavy .

But they work !

Coyote Cap brought in an IAC version of a Colt double hammer gun with several improvements over the standard version (Missouri walnut stock for example)   But do not believe he had anything to do with the CIA model      GW

Howdy,

Why is it pards ask for us to identify a gun and don't post any pix?

Not that you are the first, not even close.

I just still ticked off Im not a billionare this morning.

Best

CR

2 hours ago, G W Wade said:

Coyote Cap brought in an IAC version of a Colt double hammer gun with several improvements over the standard version (Missouri walnut stock for example)   But do not believe he had anything to do with the CIA model      GW

I think he sold parts for upgrades

Archived