SASS Wire Forum

New Jedi Gunfighters

Nasty Nels

I was privileged to introduce Jedi Gunfighter 267, Rebecca West, and Jedi Gunfighter 277, Yul Lose, at the Western Divisional today.

Rebecca has won Lady Gunfighter at matches throughout California for years.  She is also generous with her time to help new shooters and is a wonderful promoter of SASS. 

Yul Lose’s reputation should be known throughtout the country.  If you have been to EoT in the recent past, you have seen Yul at the front gate.  He doesn’t go to shoot, but prefers to greet competitors and spectators as part of his promotion of SASS.

You may have heard about Yul’s gun carts.  The quality of the construction is better than the furniture in my home.  Yul frequently donates a gun cart to a raffle.  At Divisional, he donated a cart with ALL of the funds going to LOCAS.

Yul embodies the concept of “Spirit of the Game.”

I am proud to have been able to present the designation of Jedi Gunfighter to two deserving individuals.

Nasty Nels

Jedi 248

welcome to the fire,, the both of you!!

What a huge surprise and honor. Nell’s I was very humbled and honored by your comments today at the Wester Divisional awards ceremony where you and Red Haymaker presented Rebecca West and myself with the Jedi Gun Fighter honor. I’ve been privileged to know Rebecca for a number of years and her prowess as a gunfighter is exceptional and the Jedi designation is well deserved. Thank you again and I hope I can live up to the Jedi Gun Fighter tradition.

Congratulations to Rebecca and Yul.

BOTH have impressive resumes of their dedication to SASS and their contributions in its growth.

The Council wishes to thank Nels and Red on these nominations and making these new JEDI recognitions

official.

Again..... Congratulations.

p.s. - JEDI's have a website owned and operated by Deadhead, JEDI GF #131.

You can email him a picture of yeowndangself and he will put it on our website.

Email:   raypcarter@comcast.net

..........Widder

Congratulations to you both

Recognition from your peers is the best

Dawg

Welcome!!  The BOTH of ya's!!!

Congrats!! Welcome to the Jedi's! Huge Honor!

If you are on Facebook, join our Jedi Gunfighter Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jedigunfighters/

Congratulations and welcome!! 

Big hugs!!

Scarlett

Archived