SASS Wire Forum

Texas State Black Powder Championship / senior games

diablo slim

Just got through shooting a great match at Old Fort Parker in Mexia Texas! My hat is off to Bent Barrel Betty and Kow Katcher for a wonderfuly written match.Weather held out with no rain...even sunny skys at Sundays match( thank you God)

Yea, I hated missing it this year. BBB, KK and the rest of the Patriots are a hard working bunch, for sure! I really like shooting long range out of the blockhouse. And I REALLY REALLY like the raffle! :D

1 hour ago, Red River Rudy, SASS #8490 LIFE said:

Hoss, didn't you get the Mystery Box by Bent Barrel Betty?

Yes I did! I sent some raffle money with Dream Chaser and finally won the mystery box!

This was my 5th time shooting at the fort and each and every time has been great - the people, the stages, the food, the people...oh, did I already mention the people?  One more time - the people!

On 10/21/2018 at 4:43 PM, diablo slim said:

Just got through shooting a great match at Old Fort Parker in Mexia Texas! My hat is off to Bent Barrel Betty and Kow Katcher for a wonderfuly written match.Weather held out with no rain...even sunny skys at Sundays match( thank you God)

Congrats on your BP gunfighter win Diablo !!

Thanks for the kind words.  We would like to thank Everyone for coming to the shoot and helping support Old Fort Parker.

Congrats to all the winners especially the Southwest Territorial Champions.  

Thanks to all who helped. And a big thank you to Sarah the Fort Director for planning such a great event and making the awards. 

Hope you can return in May for another fun filled shooting event.  And bring your shooting buddies wth you.

Wild Bunch scores will probably be posted this afternoon—if not already done.

Plainsman scores later this week—I had the only copy and left them at the Fort.

once again thanks to everyone and hope to see you in May.

KK 

Wow!  Another fantastic match put on at the Old Fort Parker Patriots. 

Just like Badlands Bar 3 and Jackson Hole Regulators, they are all about the shooters.

Other clubs take notice.  They even had an award for all the shooters that had only ONE miss during the match!  "Oh Fiddle"  Hah....Yes sir I got one!  :D

Archived