SASS Wire Forum

Comin' At Cha 2019 Senior B Western

Lil Magill

Comin' At Cha 2018 offered a Senior Classic Cowboy category.  I emailed T Bone and asked him if he would open a Senior B Western category for Comin' At Cha in 2019.  He said if 3 or more shooters signed up for that category, he would.  

So when you send in your entry, all you over 60, die-hard, B Western types, ask for this category!

Lil.

Image result for roy rogers

9 hours ago, Lil Magill said:

Comin' At Cha 2018 offered a Senior Classic Cowboy category.  I emailed T Bone and asked him if he would open a Senior B Western category for Comin' At Cha in 2019.  He said if 3 or more shooters signed up for that category, he would.  

So when you send in your entry, all you over 60, die-hard, B Western types, ask for this category!

Lil.

Image result for roy rogers

Lil, I believe you be correct.  I shot Bar-3 twice this weekend and the subject came up relating to another category, Elderstatesman Duelist....Heck there were three there both days so looks like that category just might happen.  Maybe the same can happen in SBW, and hopefully even more than three in both.

I want an El Patron Frontier Cartridge Category for CaC 2019.

3 hours ago, beaver john said:

Noz: How about Elder statesman Frontier Cartridge Category. With you and I we only need 1 more.

Nope. I will have earned the El Patron status by CaC 2019 and I don't want to shoot with the younger folks.

• 2 months later...

Lil, thanks for bringing the Senior Plus categories back up. This year at CAC 2019 we plan on offering any category with 3 or more shooters. Call up your pards and tell them about this great opportunity. Cut off date is June 1st. I plan on having the Worlds largest Cowboy Buckles ever to be given away at a CAS event. See ya on the trail. T-Bone

8 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

Why don't we just give everyone a buckle and not worry with catagories.  Everybody would be happy.

Nope, I wanna WIN any buckle I get.  And let me tell ya... it ain't easy finishin' in "last finisher" position.

On 10/25/2018 at 3:21 PM, beaver john said:

Noz: How about Elder statesman Frontier Cartridge Category. With you and I we only need 1 more.

Naw, I don't like to shoot with children.

Pat , That's a great idea. I once went to match up north that did just  that, and to be expected everyone was still not happy. I plan on a very special event this year and if you are one of the lucky winners, You will be able to haul your Buckle home in a wagon if you want to. 

Yall get your apps in for Comin at Cha 2019. www.badlandsbar3.com   We would love the chance to treat Ya to some good ole Texas hospitality. T-Bone

Archived