Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

That's Three


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

another nail-biter with some great defensive plays,

 

 

The way post-season ball should be.  I don't recall seeing two teams so evenly matched.  Wonderful series.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Loophole,

As I alluded to in another thread, this seems to be the year for the Sox. While as a Yankees fan I cannot share your enthusiasm, I will say that your team has it all this year; indeed a special team.

Looking forward to the Series, regardless of which teams are in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate the Astros but I hate the Red Sox LESS, so go SOX!!:P

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

Looking forward to the Series, regardless of which teams are in it.

 

 

I was thinking the opposite.  When the Championship series are as good as these two are, the World Series tends to be a let down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

 

I was thinking the opposite.  When the Championship series are as good as these two are, the World Series tends to be a let down.

But the beauty of the WS is that regardless of the hype, driven by the networks and the talking heads,the game is the game, and anything can happen.

Bottom line - the cream rises to the top.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

But the beauty of the WS is that regardless of the hype, driven by the networks and the talking heads,the game is the game, and anything can happen.

Bottom line - the cream rises to the top.

 

True.  But I've noticed in the past that really exciting playoffs are often followed by a lopsided Series 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 12:57 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

True.  But I've noticed in the past that really exciting playoffs are often followed by a lopsided Series 

 

Last year. The Yankees took the Astros to 7 games in the ALCS, and the WS also went to 7 games. I thought both series were pretty interesting, and at times fairly exciting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.