SASS Wire Forum

Texas State Cowboy Match 2019 - Comancheria Days

Grouchy Spike

Tombstone Mary reports that 84 Cowboys and Cowgirls have already signed up for Comancheria Days 2019 to be hosted April 11 - 14, 2019. That’s 28% of the limit of 300 shooters, and there’s six months to go before we’re slapping leather at the Texas State Cowboy Match for 2019.  If you want to participate in the Texas State Cowboy Match, don’t be run over in the stampede of last minute registrations.  Treat yourself to an early Christmas gift and send in your registration now.  Saddle up, Beat the crowd!

Mary has made registration as easy as falling off a horse. Visit the SASS Events Wire or 

http://texicanrangers.org/comancheria-days/

Mine and Sassy'sentries ready to send.  Have not made  Comancheria Day match in several years and it will be her first. time to enjoy the fun and hospitality of the Texican Rangers.  Sassy's retirement sure has its advantages.

I’m part of the 28%!

I have heard great things about this match, my application will go in the mail as soon as I return from Bordertown down in Tombstone.

Looking forward to it, lots of things to do in the area.

TB

98 registrations now cowboys and cowgirls! The match is 1/3 subscribed.  Open up that poke and send some to Tombstone Mary to sign up soon.  Be quick and have fun with the Texicans and other happy shooters!! Deadline is 1 February, only three months away.

Got my confirmation email in today! 

• 3 weeks later...

120 have signed up, deadline is 1 Feb 19 and limit is 300.  Beat the rush and the dust, hand that application to the Pony Express Rider! 

28 have signed up for Wild Bunch, max is 60.

Visit:  http://texicanrangers.org/comancheria-days/

Turquoise Bill, did you mail your application yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Update from Tombstone Mary:   131 Cowboys and Cowgirls have avoided the upcoming stampede and have signed up for CD 2019.   35 have signed up for the Wild Bunch Side match. 

The deadline is 1 February 2019 and main match registration is capped at 300, WB at 60.

https://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/278780-0411-0414-2019-texas-state-cowboy-championship-2019-comancheria-days-comfort-texas/

You'll enjoy this match (again for many) as A.D. Texaz creates some fast but easy-to-follow scenarios.  Springtime in the Hill Country is beautiful, and particularly so on Stieler Ranch.  Ride over and join us to shoot, eat, and socialize.

• 2 weeks later...

My app was mailed a few days ago, looking forward to the match and a nice visit to the area, wife & I have not been to San Antonio.

TB

1 hour ago, Too Tall Bob said:

The Tucson contingent is registered and raring to go. 

Looking forward to meeting you! Glad y’all are coming. 

Hey Too Tall, 

Perhaps we can posse together, you know us Arizonians need to stick together!^_^:D

• 2 weeks later...

Update - Santa delivered some registrations:

169 shooters registered for Main Match.  39 for Wild Bunch and 12 for Plainsman side matches.

Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, Grouchy Spike said:

Update - Santa delivered some registrations:

169 shooters registered for Main Match.  39 for Wild Bunch and 12 for Plainsman side matches.

Happy New Year!

heck we may have 2 plainsman posses!!!!!

Updated on the Events Wire.  

Move it on,, head it up to Comfort; Head it up, move it on to the Texicans; Move it on, head it up to Comancheria Days!

All the things you're missin' -  good vittels, palaverin', shootin' are waiting at the end of your ride.  Comancheria Days!

Rolling, rolling, rolling.........

Always one of my Favorite Matches !!!!

Sent mine today....... YeHawwwwww

Cowpokes, join Silver Sam and 247 other cowboys and cowgirls in this match.  Be one of the 53 remaining shooters to sign up.  Updated on the events wire!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tombstone Mary reports that 302 have registered for the Main Match.  she says that she can accept another dozen, so if you want to shoot the Texas State Cowboy Championship, sign up ASAP. Use the links above to do so online!

• 2 weeks later...

The Match Director, A.D. Texaz sez that 306 have signed up for the Main Match and he found room for another ten shooters.  If you've been kicking your tail because you didn't sign up, here's another opportunity.

Go here:  http://texicanrangers.org/comancheria-days/#

click the link for Registration and you can pay online, send the registration form by mail!

Damn.:wacko:..Homeland security.??

Archived