SASS Wire Forum

Highlite of TN State: Shaddai

Widder, SASS #59054

Just wanted to post a special note to say that it was good to see Shaddai Vaquero at the TN State.

He's very much on the mend and I predict we'll see him on the firing line again soon.

Keep Gettin Better..... Good Buddy!

..........Widder

14 minutes ago, Marshal Stone, SASS #53366 said:

Hadn't heard what is he recovering from.

Hope he gets back to shooting soon.

Marshal Stone

Pretty bad stroke. 

He had a heart attack. Sounded pretty bad when the news first came out. It was good to see him so positive about his recovery. He & his family can still use lots of prayers to keep things going the right way.

6 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

He had a heart attack. Sounded pretty bad when the news first came out. It was good to see him so positive about his recovery. He & his family can still use lots of prayers to keep things going the right way.

When he was talking Thursday it sounded like a stroke and/or brain bleed, I must have misunderstood. Regardless I'll continue to pray for him and his family.

2 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

When he was talking Thursday it sounded like a stroke and/or brain bleed, I must have misunderstood. Regardless I'll continue to pray for him and his family.

Stroke was also what I heard. It was really good to see him out and at the range. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it was a stroke, & not a heart attack as I said.

Archived