Good save, Kit!  ^_^

Hardpan:

I learned MY lesson long ago trying a stunt like that! :lol:

2018_05_26_08_24_05.png.53626bc4937625702cd5f19ea479a6e0.png

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

For those 'tuff' dayz-:lol:

Image may contain: text

OLG

A right jab followed by a left hook and the champ goes down for the count...

LOL! My two kittens will run at each other, leap in the air, and bounce off each other. Sooo funny. They fight, then  Rita bathes GG. Yesterday Hubby stepped on GG's tail, she screamed, then Rita bathed her. Here is a shot I got a few weeks ago.

:wub: :wub: these kitties. So does Ziggy. Maybe he will loose some weight chasing them.

The girls (kittens) are at the vet getting spayed today. I miss them.

Rita Bathing GG.jpg

We're down to one cat now, Mittens passed away one week ago today. She was the oldest animal in the house. We had her since she was a kitten. just have Snowball AKA Avalanche now. She still will play with our youngest dog when she's in the mood:blush:

Our cats, Stubbie and Munch were 3 weeks old when we got them. We thought they were both boys. Stubbie has no tail and it turns out she’s a girl kitty. 

They are both yellow Tabby’s and they are going to be 9 years old soon. They stil play like kittens sometimes. 

Stubbie is the cat to the rear of the photo and yes, she is as ornery as she looks in this photo. I am her human. She’s not real lovable, but she follows me around like a dog. Every night she must have 15-30 seconds of petting, that’s all she’ll tolerate and all she wants regarding attention.

Munch, in front, can’t hear or see well and they both have medical issues but we take care of them and they repay us with their funny antics. Munch loves my wife, he is her cat. He pays no attention to me except when it’s snack time or I get the ice cream out. 

12392948-9718-4164-A382-4DFBE920636A.thumb.jpeg.0a6e34f4797326ccf350b21f2fe170e2.jpeg

Back in the day, my daughter brought home a tom cat kitten abandoned in a field. Named him Casey. He was a yellow tabby, and you could almost see him with a baseball hat, and a smirk on his face. He made life miserable for the little Calico female, Samantha. He would leave the litter box and not cover the load. Sam would straddle the box to use it. Her opinion of Casey was not good.  BUT He did like classical music. We would sometimes listen to it when the rest of the family was asleep.  He was a kick, for sure.  

Archived