SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Ruger New Model Single Six .32 H&R Magnum with 6.5 inch barrel

*SOLD*

Ruger New Model Single Six .32 H&R Magnum with adjustable sights and 6.5 inch barrel.  Very good to excellent condition with excellent bore and chambers.  It has polymer white imitation ivory grips and it was likely manufactured in 1985.  Please review the numerous photos to fully evaluate this revolver’s condition.  Terms: No sales to California because I have not found a local dealer who will ship there.  Please feel free to ask questions.  Payment with USPS money order preferred.  Once payment and a copy of FFL are received, I will take this firearm to my local FFL dealer who will ship it insured to the FFL provided.  The copy of FFL may be e-mailed to me or mailed to me with your payment, sorry no faxes.  If your FFL dealer does not want a copy of his/her FFL going to a non FFL holder, I will provide the buyer with my FFL dealer’s contact information.   Sales to Alaska and Hawaii are fine and there are no additional shipping charges to these areas.  No international sales.  Please make sure that the laws in your area allow you to own this item prior to buying it.  Thank you for looking.

Professor Thoreau

SASS Life # 2611

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1192.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG