SASS Wire Forum

Lady speeder

Little old lady gets pulled over for speeding outside the big D

cop says know why I pulled you over

to which she says yes I was speeding and I do apologize

cop says I have to ask do you have any weapons on you?

She replies not on me but I have my little 38 in my purse

oh he says

yes she says my 1911 is in the glove box

really? Says the officer

yes she says my AR is in the trunk!

Cop says you have a 38 in your purse, a 1911 in your glove box and an AR in your trunk! Mam what is it you're afraid of???

Little old lady says.... not a damn thing!!!

One of my favorites is the sheriff who is invited to attend an afternoon luncheon sponsored by a local women's group. As the sheriff sits down to have his coffee and lunch, a lady on the next table notices his pistol under his sport coat.

She says, "Sheriff, I see you are wearing a pistol to our luncheon today. Are you expecting trouble?"

"No Ma'am," the sheriff replied. "If I was expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

This joke is probably older than me, but like Allie, it always makes me smile.

2 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

One of my favorites is the sheriff who is invited to attend an afternoon luncheon sponsored by a local women's group. As the sheriff sits down to have his coffee and lunch, a lady on the next table notices his pistol under his sport coat.

She says, "Sheriff, I see you are wearing a pistol to our luncheon today. Are you expecting trouble?"

"No Ma'am," the sheriff replied. "If I was expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

This joke is probably older than me, but like Allie, it always makes me smile.

Lawdog:

Like you, I'm a believer in 1207502984_EverythingOldisNewAgain.jpg.00651ecc2def415d6c0274612269d315.jpgand 1811792359_Worthanotherlook.JPG.8c7b670ca967a7e5fc4318eb4ece1917.JPG . :D

Archived