SASS Wire Forum

FS: RCBS Rock Chucker and Lee Hand Press

Jackpine Bill

Continuing to clean house.

RCBS Rock Chucker, an older unit, with a few cosmetic blemishes and scratches, but perfect functionally.  Sorry, do not have primer arm, but it does include a metal primer catcher.

Lee Hand Press.  This is in factory box, with instruction sheet (so in case Boulder Canyon Bob buys it, it will explain how it works!!!!!)  Appears to have never been used.

For obvious practical and simplicity reasons, I would really like to sell both together, as a pair.  They will both fit in a USPS large flat rate box.  Will sell the pair for $82 plus the $18 for the flat rate shipping.

If they do not sell as a pair by Sunday, Oct 14th, 6:00 pm CDT, I will split them,  Rock Chucker at price of $65, plus large flat rate of $18, and Lee Hand Press for $25 plus USPS Medium Flat Rate at $13.  If someone wants to get in line for either press individually, say so on the forum and the first claims will be honored on Sunday, if no one has claimed the pair.

Hope that makes sense is sounds fair.

PayPal preferred, but will consider other forms of payment, including live chickens, as long as they are young and laying on regular basis.

Thanks,

Jackpine

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Wolfgang, since when has "need" had anything to do with what we acquire.??!!!  If that were the case, I would not have more than a dozen presses.  If you only have two, you need to stock up, before the shortage!!  Plus, a man of your prestige and status should not be dealing with anything in the junior category! 

Rafe, I will not be at Bordertown.  My wife is still doing physical therapy, from her accident in AZ last winter, so we will probably not be coming down till after Christmas, when she will hopefully be done with PT.  If they do not sell as a pair, and you are not in a hurry, I would bring it down and get it to you at one of the Tombstone matches, hopefully in January.  

Rafe sent you a PM I'll be at Border Town.

Also be at Los Vaqueros shoot sat/sun

Jackrabbit Joe

5 hours ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Rafe sent you a PM I'll be at Border Town.

Also be at Los Vaqueros shoot sat/sun

Jackrabbit Joe

Hey Joe,

I did get a PM from Rafe, but not sure what this means.

Give your lovely wife a hug from me.

Jackpine

So your not going to Bordertown. Thought you said you were. Was not trying to interfere with your  post.

Well we will see you some where in time Bill.

Take care pilgrim. Did give her a hug for yah.

Joe

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2018 at 11:29 AM, Jackpine Bill said:

Hey Joe,

I did get a PM from Rafe, but not sure what this means.

Give your lovely wife a hug from me.

Jackpine

Ok my head hurts! I sent jackpine a pm about the hand press and got a pm from jackrabbit? Checked my pm to be sure and pm was sent to the right person.

Rafe

I will take them for $75.00 deliver them  to Winter Range or North Dakota

Gardner Kid

Rafe,  I never did get a PM from you.  I called and left you a phone message, but have not heard back.  I just need to confirm that you want me to bring it to AZ.  If not, I will let it go to Bill Black. 

As can be seen on previous posts, the Rock Chucker has been gone for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Jackpine

Archived