SASS Wire Forum

Need parts for Hornady Pro 7

I was given a Hornady Pro 7 for a price I could not argue.....This is a discontinued machine and no parts available from the factory already checked. I know that Hornady has a trade in deal which is real good. I already have two blue presses so am trying to be frugal. I am looking for a large primer tube and shell plate for 45acp.. I have several shell plates that I would be willing to trade. # 30, #32,#80,#16

Sgt H

Howdy Sgt. Hochbauer,

I was given a Projector press with a Pro-7 upgrade.  I just recently traded it in what a huge difference, but it sounds like you know their program.  After talking to the Hornady Rep that arranged the trade in I believe that their parts selection for the old presses changes with each trade in that they receive so I would keep trying on the large primer tube.  Regarding the shell plate I only had Lock N Load shell plates for my Pro-7 press.  They worked fine.  When I got my first shell plate I was concerned about fit so I got it from Amazon so I would have an easy return if needed.  But did not have to. They worked fine. 

Stretch

PM sent.

Archived