SASS Wire Forum

Sass set up. Helping a shooter move on

evil dogooder

Just the leather left

4. Doc noper  leather for a 36" waist. holsters,  belt, badge holder,  shotgun belt, loading block and redwing screw knife   600 shipped.  Which is less than paid for the belt and holsters .

Feel free to make an offer. I'll bring it back to him.   However he doesn't need to sell any of this so lowball offers will be declined

evil dogooder,

Sent PM the loading blocks.  I will take the 5 loading blocks and the shotgun belt if they are 38/357. 

Thanks,

Stretch

On 10/10/2018 at 1:10 AM, Stretch McCain said:

evil dogooder,

Sent PM the loading blocks.  I will take the 5 loading blocks and the shotgun belt if they are 38/357. 

Thanks,

Stretch

Yes they are in  .357

2 hours ago, 40Chev said:

Will he split out the shotgun belt from the rest?

I'm waiting on an answer for that I'll update when I know more

I'm a new shooter out of Southern Cal. The Escondido Bandidos have been very cool with new folk. Although its not a competitive location.

Im interested in the Vaqueros, possibly the rifle. Im a 38" to the center hole of the belt , is that a 36" from buckle to centerhole?                                                             I will pm you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, Telegraph Bob said:

I'm a new shooter out of Southern Cal. The Escondido Bandidos have been very cool with new folk. Although its not a competitive location.

Im interested in the Vaqueros, possibly the rifle. Im a 38" to the center hole of the belt , is that a 36" from buckle to centerhole?                                                             I will pm you. 

What was the answer to this question? Is the belt 36" or is it made for someone 36", which would make it about 40" to the center hole?

Also, any pictures of the holsters with guns in them? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived