SASS Wire Forum

Remember when WTC posts were.....

Captain Clark

Remember all those WTC posts that became tedious and went on for page after page after page after being answered?? 

Its starting to feel like they've been replaced! I've learned so much recently and am amazed that there is at minimum, a couple hundred different ways to load 2.9 { + - .1 grain} of WHIZ BANG SELECT behind a 103 gr moly poly baked polymer coated enviro safe bullet with Starlite / Starbrite  virgin once fired reclaimed brass using Remchester or Federalist small magnum large pocket pistol non mercuric rifle primers! { My favorite load for my less favorite caliber}

Those are for use only when I'm not hydro compressing priming pan powder into an old ballon head case  with a 300+ grain pure virgin lead bullet coated in grizzly bear tallow for WARTHOG Frontier Cartridge loads...... Like John Wayne himself shot by GAWD!

It makes So much smoke that they called in an aerial tanker strike on our last shoot..... before the medivac could get clearance to set down with the paramedics!

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Gosh how I miss those WTC now that load data can be posted on the wire! ;)

PS... anybody got a pistol they want to sell cheap?:lol:

30 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

OH I was wondering why I saw so many posts that appeared to be load data.  Can you point me to where they announced that change? 

I don't think you will find an "announcement" per say ... but ... In "another" loading thread I found a response by Misty Moonshine to someone who objected to load data being posted ...

I'm quoting her response here ...  

"The new terms and guidelines that went into effect in January 2018 do not disallow posting load data. Each user agrees to those terms. All posts are the sole opinion of the poster, should be taken with care and caution- and in no way reflect the opinion or official position of SASS. " 

Archived