SASS Wire Forum

Components for sale.

Hi Cowboys & Cowgirls,
Well we're back but not for long,...immigration have thwarted our plans big time, by saying we're spending too much time (70%) here than in Aussie, and have told us we can't come back till June next year after we go in mid Dec.???
All very disheartening and most disappointing, but have decided to make our return to Aussie permanent from Dec instead of July next year in order not to fall foul of Homeland Services with so much to lose. 
Our house is on the market and we want to be out by the Xmas party shoot.
We have a number of items for sale as you can imagine from TVs to guns, to brass, reloads, car, and guncarts etc.
We'd appreciate if any Cowboys can step up and help out, as we don't have much time. 
In the meantime I have the following for sale,1st in best dressed.
1] 13 1lb bottles of APP 3 F powder.......................... $20.00 each
2] 1.   1lb bottle of Triple 777 ....................................$20.00 (SOLD)
3]  1    1lb bottles of Clays...........................................$20.00 each. (SOLD)
4] 4 lbs Alliant Promo powder......................................$50.00 (SOLD)
5] 4 Boxes Win Featherlights shotgun ammo..................$7.50/box (SOLD)
6] 2 Bags (250 ea) 12 gge 7/8 shotgun wads Ballistic Products....$7.50/bag
7] 500 Cheddite shotgun primers......................................$10.00 (SOLD)
8] 250 Starline brass 44 spl genuine once fired (in foam & cardboard boxes)..$35.00..
9] 500 Mixed headstamp 44 spl polished fired brass $45.00
10} 150 44 spl New Starline brass primed with Fed Primers $30.00
Prices exclude shipping. Shipping on brass is approx $15.00/250.
Will not ship powder.

10 hours ago, Boomstick Bruce said:

ill take the 45acp, pm me where to send the gold and a total with shipping

Sorry Boomstick one of our club members beat ya to,it.

Jackaroo, that’s a real bummer that you fine folks can’t stay here. I wish you the best of luck and please come back as often as you can.

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Jackaroo, that’s a real bummer that you fine folks can’t stay here. I wish you the best of luck and please come back as often as you can.

+1,     sucks that if you were an illegal  you probably wouldn't have an issue.

49 minutes ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

What caliber is the brass in  # 8?

44 special, sorry.

3 hours ago, cajun bandit said:

12 ga wads[#6] will take if they are 12 ga

Yes they are. You going to TN state,or I meet you on the highway on the way there.

2 minutes ago, Boomstick Bruce said:

well that was fast... i responded less than 5 minutes after you posted the ad...

Yea I had sent an email to all our club guys the day before, sorry buddy. Probably would have cost you just as much in shipping??

PM sent 

1 hour ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

You could become a citizen . We would love to have you .

Like eyesa said if you were here illegally no problem.

If you are going to come back , you could put everything in storage. Maybe rent house out .

Just a thought.

I would love to stay but it's not that easy and we've looked into it. Even hAd a sponsor, but being white an affluential is far from refugee status.??:(

I want the 2 clays 1 lb containers.  Don’t know how to get them from you.  Will be at Red River Valley Cowpokes shoot this Friday & Saturday.

PM sent .

Sorry to hear the bad news Jack & what's worse is you have to come back to the 'CRAP gun laws in Australia.

Hope all goes well with your selling up..see you in December.

On 8 October 2018 at 8:44 PM, Cimmarron said:

I want the 2 clays 1 lb containers.  Don’t know how to get them from you.  Will be at Red River Valley Cowpokes shoot this Friday & Saturday.

We're at Wartrace this weekend but probably will be at the Ten Horns Xmas shoot in Dec.

So sorry to see you and your  wife leave.  Your house in OK is lovely and I'm sure you will miss it.  Will all Kelli's shooting trophies fit in a single SeaLand container or will you have to get second?  :rolleyes:  Try to sell the .44 Special brass locally.  If that doesn't work I'll buy it from you and pay for shipping.  Send a PM as needed.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

So sorry to see you and your  wife leave.  Your house in OK is lovely and I'm sure you will miss it.  Will all Kelli's shooting trophies fit in a single SeaLand container or will you have to get second?  :rolleyes:  Try to sell the .44 Special brass locally.  If that doesn't work I'll buy it from you and pay for shipping.  Send a PM as needed.

Thanks Mr Canby I'll advise.

BTT

Archived