SASS Wire Forum

Eldorado 2018

Creeker, SASS #43022

Congratulations to the Nevada State Champions...

Nevada State Men's Champion

Quickly Downunder

Nevada State Ladies Champion

Runamuck Kate

Overall Men's Champion

Hells Comin'

Overall Ladies Champion

Sassy Dancer

Match scores will be posted to the website soon.

Thanks to all of the Eldorado cowboys & cowgirls who helped put the match on, great time was had by all, we will be back next year!

TB

I'll ad a couple more words; Thanks again Creeker & the gang. Great match. Congrats to all the winners and knowing that this was a fun match, great weather and etc. We'll be back I hope next year.

JRJ&SP

Creeker, Eldorado was a blast this year! (no pun intended)  Like many shoots, the hands available to set up, run and take down a match are fewer it seems almost every year and yet you'd never know it at Eldorado.  I'm still amazed every time we shoot it how the heck ya'll shoot AND get the scores done and side match awards ready by Saturday night banquet...and oh yea, manage to look pretty at the banquet as well! :) You and your family and staff handled the medical emergencies quickly and efficiently and then...shot the rest of the match!  wow.

Congratulations on a job well done and thank you

BTW, Windy says no more unsupervised shoots for me.  He'll be there next year to make sure I behave.  :blush:

20 hours ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118 said:

Creeker, Eldorado was a blast this year! (no pun intended)  Like many shoots, the hands available to set up, run and take down a match are fewer it seems almost every year and yet you'd never know it at Eldorado.  I'm still amazed every time we shoot it how the heck ya'll shoot AND get the scores done and side match awards ready by Saturday night banquet...and oh yea, manage to look pretty at the banquet as well! :) You and your family and staff handled the medical emergencies quickly and efficiently and then...shot the rest of the match!  wow.

Congratulations on a job well done and thank you

BTW, Windy says no more unsupervised shoots for me.  He'll be there next year to make sure I behave.  :blush:

Wait to I tell everyone how ROWDY you are!

Ace of Hearts!  Moi?  No one would believe it :) :) !!  Thanks for being PM!! It really was a fun shoot!

Archived