SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to Hells Comin for Eldorado Overall Winner

Kirk James

Congratulations to Hell's Comin -Overall Champion and Quickley Down Under for his Overall Nevada State Champion.  It sounds like it was one of those killer matches you should never miss.  Congratulation Creeker, Charming and the rest of the gang.  Be there next year!!!!  AZ rocks!!!!!!

Great Match with fun stages! Squeaky won 1st in Lady Frontier Cartridge & I managed to win 2nd in FCD. Great weather both days with just a hint of rain right at the end of the last stage. Be back again next year.

DC

Way to go HC....ya still got it.

Fun match, great people, congrats to all the winners! 

Hell's Com'n was the Arizona State team captain, Arizona took the battle of the states, and Hells Com'n wasn't even on the Arizona team!

See ya all there next year!

TB

Fantastic match Creeker & thanks to you, Charming, and all the gang that put this match on.

Congratulations to Hells Comin & Sassy Dancer and to all the winners at El Dorado meeting new folks and many of our others.

My better half Sly Puppy 2nd in hers and 2nd in my class.

Best of all my son Lead Finger 2nd in his class.

CU all again in 2019.

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Patagonia Pete what happen Pete  missed you there pilgrim?

Hope all well there.

Thanks for missing me!!  Looks like I blew off a good one. :(

We are all OK here …

Just seems every storm this year brings something extra and of course Tuesday was the big day around here for that kind of stuff.

While "some people" were out getting new tires on Tuesday (HComin') ... like nothing was happening ... we were having a little excitement.

I wasn't planning on leaving until Thursday morning anyhow but called two hours before my room cutoff time on Wednesday and canceled my reservation.

I was afraid I wouldn't be squared away by Thursday and didn't want to eat room charges too.

It was a disappointment ... I even had my cowboy boots polished … but staying at home with the scaredy cats was OK too.

I managed to snag a free (Eldorado) match as a banquet award/prize in 2012 so I guess we will just have to call it even.

Besides … any money that ends up with the club is money well spent. :lol:  

Sorry to hear that but you take care , God bless and see you on the range some where in time.

The El Dorado shoot was a blast and Creeker , Charming and the gang as I call them did a fantastic job putting on this shoot.

Arizona did take the Trophy for 2018.

Again take care pilgrim.

Jackrabbit

From what I understand Hell's Comin' jacked out and had to reload not one, not two but THREE rifle rounds on a stage.  And he still managed to win the overall title.  That's some great shootin' right there.  Congratulations!!!

20 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

From what I understand Hell's Comin' jacked out and had to reload not one, not two but THREE rifle rounds on a stage.  And he still managed to win the overall title.  That's some great shootin' right there.  Congratulations!!!

Yeah ... he told me he jacked out three but only had two on his belt so he reloaded those and had to take a miss for the third ... getting out of it with a 29.

I wonder if he will start carrying three now ??!? :lol: 

Pete,

I'm not sure H. C. had another extra shell.

I think he shot all the other 5 million rounds practicing the week before!

I do want to add he did  do a whoomping good run.

And, the kind and energetic "gang" of El Dorado set up a great set of stages for even the most humble of us to enjoy.

Thanks Charming, Creeker and Gang,  we loved it and even shot clean.

Ol'  #4 and Blackfire Opal

Archived