SASS Wire Forum

The worst thing about Comin' at Cha

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

. . .is getting home, seeing the scores, and realizing there were a ton of people there who I see on the Wire that I didn't get to meet. If I'd known you were there I would have gone out of my way to make sure I met you! Yeah, I'm talking about you! Dang!

I did manage to meet a number of people I'd never met before and served drinks to some who I never had the opportunity to officially meet. If you were there, came to the bar, and we didn't get to meet; I was the bartender who wasn't Barkeep Casey.  :)

5 minutes ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

And you also did a sterling job as our posse marshal! 

No wonder ya had a few problems remembering the stages, yer brain was full :wacko: with all you had going on.

Thanx for the good memories

It was all my pleasure, Mike. We had a great group!

The worst thing about CaC was that is was over waaaaay too quickly!

:o

:(;)

Truly a happening ! Not counting motorized mounted shooting my son Pinewood Kid shot 36 stages. 4 warmup, 4 WB, 4 Pro Steel and 24 main-match, not counting the regular side matches..  Wowza -That's a BUNCH of shooting - with one of the best crowds on the planet ! If only I had the energy to do that. Too soon old  :( ..........

Buck you did an excellent job as posse marshal.   That bunch from the far left coast were a lot of fun to shoot with and to BS with.  Learned lots of new lies.   Of course old Mudflat didn't tell a one.

48 minutes ago, Pineywoods Jim,SASS#56822 said:

Buck you did an excellent job as posse marshal.   That bunch from the far left coast were a lot of fun to shoot with and to BS with.  Learned lots of new lies.   Of course old Mudflat didn't tell a one.

Pineywoods, thanks for the kind words. It was like riding a horse that knows the way home; just drop the reins and settle in for an effortless ride. There were no slackers present. The posse was 100% hard workers. It was a pleasure to shoot with you again and I look forward to the next time!

Archived