SASS Wire Forum

Comin at Cha - scores-- added link

Yusta B.

Black powder shooter takes top 2 places at CAC 3 day shoot.  400 shooters total !!

Overall in smokeless Wrangler, 2nd overall in Frontier Cart.

Spur Roberts is a man to be reckoned with !!!

http://www.badlandsbar3.com/index.htm

Scroll down

9 hours ago, LUTHER JUSTICE REGULATOR #5600 said:

I think what he means is they had about 426 entries with 24 or 25 MDQ's.  So it was not hype which you stated.  They had over 400 entries.Do you have something against 3BarD.  Just wondering!

I simply started that the entry numbers included double category shooters.

T-Bone is Mr Marketing hype guy... If you don't think so than I would say you don't know him very well. 

IF I had something against anyone, I wouldn't Spell it out here or on any other social media platform.

Apparently Yusta B doesn't care to elaborate on his seemingly snide remark.

Phantom

Settle down, boys. It's all good. There were 426 unique entries into the match. Yes, some shooters shot more than one category. It was offered, and if I drove some number of miles and was still physically able I would shoot more than one category. And true, T Bone is one hell of a promoter. The success year after year of this match proves it. People gather, have a good time for week and go home with smiles on their faces. Put it on your calendar for next year if it sounds like something you would enjoy.

1 hour ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Settle down, boys. It's all good. There were 426 unique entries into the match. Yes, some shooters shot more than one category. It was offered, and if I drove some number of miles and was still physically able I would shoot more than one category. And true, T Bone is one hell of a promoter. The success year after year of this match proves it. People gather, have a good time for week and go home with smiles on their faces. Put it on your calendar for next year if it sounds like something you would enjoy.

And promotion is a subset of marketing... So as usual ya get folks that get their panties in a wad over nothing...

Phantom

Both parties here are correct....Scores shows the actual shooters per list at match.  At early point, let's say before Florence, and all our rain, there were approximately 450 entries and double entries was in eighties so around 370 shooters.  Great numbers for club such as Badlands Bar-3 located in rural Northeast Texas with limited close lodging and desirables of larger cities. .  CAC does offer lots of entertainment, prizes, and fun (literally thousands spent on nitely entertainers).....yea stages often give plenty of "entertainment" also.  Lots of knockdowns this year, but options for make-ups..  Counting rounds seemed to get a few, including myself,  Hard to find a owner/staff who work harder to treat the shooters.  A match like no other.

All I am saying why even bring this up because he is great at marketing.  I have known T-Bone since 2009.  He has always been a genius at marketing.   By the way I don't wear panties.  Your the one who brought this subject up. I see promoting Cowboy shooting more important than criticizing an event that EVERYONE  that participates has a great time.

1 hour ago, LUTHER JUSTICE REGULATOR #5600 said:

All I am saying why even bring this up because he is great at marketing.  I have known T-Bone since 2009.  He has always been a genius at marketing.   By the way I don't wear panties.  Your the one who brought this subject up. I see promoting Cowboy shooting more important than criticizing an event that EVERYONE  that participates has a great time.

First off you must know, I certainly hope you do, that the Panties comment is a figure of speech... Not to be taken literally.

Secondly, upon looking at the scores I saw multiply entries. Thought that was interesting and commented. If you consider my comments as critical, that's your right.

You attach a negative connotation to the word Hype...I don't... But you can if you feel it necessary.

And many folks quietly promote SASS...

Phantom

Archived