SASS Wire Forum

Friends needed today

13 minutes ago, Country Wildman said:

I'll help out

thanks pard

I an't likn' the news much these days.   I'm afeard we're ridn' into some rough country

I done bought up the last of that good rye whisky Bottles keeps for us and tolt him jus set it on the bar let everyone hep theyself

it's one of them times they ain't much to say

4 hours ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

I'm contemplating a glass of Tennessee Whiskey and a cheroot or two myself after watching that circus.

Let's all raise one to our good health, and that of our country.:FlagAm:

I went the route of hot tea and red velvet cake...But with the same good thoughts...

Texas Lizard

15 hours ago, Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996 said:

thanks pard

I an't likn' the news much these days.   I'm afeard we're ridn' into some rough country

We've been there before, Civil War, WWI andII, Vietnam, Civil rights movement etc etc.............I'll toast a shot a rye for the good ol' US of A!:FlagAm:

I had an amazing weekend last weekend, but the week has seemed to steadily go downhill to the point of being truly depressing. I think I had better stick with coffee. I think if I started drinking, it would be a bad day.

However, I will agree that friendship is needed and appreciated.

The “news” used to be news. Now it’s some news, some conjecture, some agenda driven ideals and a fair dose of bull $#!& and partial truths mixed in.

Like 40, my life seems a lot easier since I dropped cable and only use my TV for streaming videos. When I go on line and start to get spun up about something I see in a news feed I check myself and move on.

But I will pay for a round of drinks for y’all. I’ll have a cool glass of water with some of those newfangled store bought ice chunks in it. :D

Archived