SASS Wire Forum

Trouble With The Wife

Subdeacon Joe

Simple. She was really playing for a "bigger/better" position, in a different venue, than the one she just gave away with her "you are right" comment.  :ph34r::blink:

I have no experience with that situation.  I've only been married for 37 years.  That must come later.

17 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Her comment ranks right there with "FINE!"

That's it! That's the one I always get.

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Been married 38 years. I am always right...one of these days she’s gonna know it too! 

I was thinkin' you old guys been married a long time, then I started counting back.... February is gonna be 40 years for me.

And every time I have ever started an argument, do you know she has never apologized?

5 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

I was thinkin' you old guys been married a long time, then I started counting back.... February is gonna be 40 years for me.

“Old Guys”! Why, I will have you know that I am 25 years old...until I look in the mirror. :D

On 9/26/2018 at 5:27 AM, Trigger Mike said:

Usually my wife is more angry that I am right. She says it drives her crazy that I am right so often and it makes her mad 

My wife and daughter have a bit that they do around here: Upon finding that I'm once again right, they sigh, and repeat, "The fat man is always right."

In your case,  just learn to take "Yes" for an answer.

Archived