SASS Wire Forum

I know what I'm doing this year!

Dutch Wheeler

A couple Halloweens ago I dressed up as Wyatt Earp and greeted the kids at the door. First little girl who saw me turned to her mom and said "Look! It's Woody!". :huh:

Every Halloween it's the same thing. At 5pm the little tots come out Trick Or Treating, and they're all so damn cute dressed up as a teddy bear or little dinosaur. By 6pm the 6-10yos show up, then the pre-teens, then finally by 8pm everybody has cleared the street except for the big teenagers with no costume banging on my door asking for treats. I usually try to have my lights out by then.

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Better than tofu. :o

Reminds me of the time I & a sales engineer made a site survey visit to a Seventh Day Adventist college in the hills above Napa Valley.  We had lunch in their cafeteria & I had "chili con carney".  I was surprised that the chunks of "meat" was tofu.  This was in the late 80's & I'll never forget the experience.

37 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

A couple Halloweens ago I dressed up as Wyatt Earp and greeted the kids at the door. First little girl who saw me turned to her mom and said "Look! It's Woody!". :huh:

I can picture that!

Stinky Pete.jpg

That would be the perfect thing to pass out IF

1. you never want trick or treaters to ever come to your house. 

2. To be known as “that guy”.

3. To be the stuff of bad memories. 

4. To get lots of shenanigans, like; bam and scram, house TP’d, general kid mayhem (plants getting run over, bikes skidding in yard, that sort of thing)

58 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

From the grim look Stinky Pete; I'm betting that not all of those 9 sayings are G rated. :D

I thought maybe "Stinky Pete" had done something that gave a clue to his name- hence the look and watering eyes:blink:

Archived