SASS Wire Forum

Hell Fire 2018

Oklahoma Dee

Me too! Spent last night at "Downtown RV Park" in Little Rock........Temps yesterday hit 100 degrees. My trailer skin was 125 degrees. I couldn't get the camper door open. Had to spray it with water to cool it down to get it open. I'm from Boston area, not used to this type of heat. Gonna be fun!

See y'all tomorrow.  Car is packed except for last minute items and ready to go. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends and seeing lots of old friends too.

1 hour ago, Rancho Roy said:

Tonights Gumbo was fantastic! Thanks!

I’ll agree with that for sure!  Everything else was great too, especially those desserts!

Many thanks to the entire crew at the Jackson Hole Regulators and Hell Fire 2018.  Another mighty fine match put on and all of its facets.

Congratulations to all the category winners.

Congratulations to Panhandle Cowgirl as Top Cowgirl Overall.

Congratulations to Slick McClade as Top Cowboy Overall.

Thanks to all of the hands that put on HELLFIRE 2018!!!   The great people at Jackson Hole Regulators put on their great shoot as always!  They did this great shoot without one of the "Key" players in the past HELLFIRE shoots.  Hightower is looking down from HEAVEN and approving!  Hightower, you are and will be missed!  Chief Rick, Ivory, Angie, Smokey Shane, Doc No Mo, Slick, and all of the people I left out did a great job.

Also, congrats to all of the Winners as there were no losers when great people get together and share a part of their lives!

Archived