SASS Wire Forum

Sold pending funds: 1897 Winchester 12ga

Lead Ringer

Sold pending funds: Original Winchester 1897 Pump Shotgun (D Model).  13" from trigger to end of rubber pad,  Very, very smooth, Holds 6 factory Winchester AA's in the tube and feeds them reliably, Ejection is very good. No cracks in wood.  This one is race ready!  You wont be disappointed with function and reliability.  Has that brown patina color going on. Did I mention it's very smooth, easy to cycle and reliable:) Pictures tell the story of exterior.

History: I purchased this Shotgun about 7 years ago. In its original factory length. Paid a competent 97 Guy to cut barell to 18", install large brass bead, and tune it up (action job). Miss Behavin' used it for about a year. Until she found a solid frame gun, that she has used ever since. I've used it in a few Wild Bunch Matches. At this point Miss Behavin' has 3 solid frame shotguns and I'm a Double guy, so it's time to let it go!

$550.00 Shipped insured to your FFL. Postal Money Order only.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Ringer

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

I'm also interested if Deadeye Deska doesn't take it.

Deadeye Deska,

I need to hear from you about the Shotgun by 5:00 PM today or its going to another Cowboy.  I've sent you a PM and posted my phone number.  I'll need you to confirm you have received details and you'll be sending funds.

Regards,

Ringer

Archived