SASS Wire Forum

Dueling Marlins at Gunsmoke 2018.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Shooting with your friends is really what this game is all about. Shooting with your best friend while competing together at a high level and he also is your gunsmith is even better. I put together this video of the second day of Gunsmoke (we had no video on first day). As always it was an incredible time and memories were made. Looking forward to next year. 

Where can I get a semi automatic lever action rifle? :D

Nice shootin', ya'll!

Never seen a lever gun go full auto before!!

Bugler

The video is great, but something else about Deuce's post is just as amazing. If you went straight to the video, you missed it. Deuce started with,

Shooting with your friends is really what this game is all about. Shooting with your best friend while competing together at a high level and he also is your gunsmith is even better. I put together this video of the second day of Gunsmoke (we had no video on first day). As always it was an incredible time and memories were made. Looking forward to next year. 

7 hours ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

The video is great, but something else about Deuce's post is just as amazing. If you went straight to the video, you missed it. Deuce started with,

++++++++++

Congrats to both of you.  Incredible shooting!!!!

Archived