SASS Wire Forum

A Barbie Doll Tale

A father driving home from work suddenly realized that he had forgotten to get his daughter a birthday present.

As panic set in, he happened to pass the local shopping mall, and knowing it was now or never, he weaves his car through three lanes of traffic, finds a parking spot and runs into the mall.

After a frantic search for the toy store, he rushes inside and attracts the attention of the shop assistant.

When asked how she could help, he simply says: "I need a Barbie Doll".

Looking at him in a helpful manner, she asks "And which Barbie would that be?"

Seeing that he was confused, she continued, "We have Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.99, Barbie goes Shopping for $19.99, Barbie goes Clubbing for $19.99, Barbie goes to the Gym for $19,99, Cyber Barbie for $19.99 and finally Divorced Barbie at $249.99."

The father stunned asks, "Why is Divorced Barbie $249.99 when all the other Barbie's are selling for $19.99???"

With a Cheshire cat look, the assistant replies:

"Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car and Ken's furniture."

LOL

One of my favorite keyboard players did a great interview on the satellite radio station I listen to.  He mentioned how he hated to drive down a particular freeway in Cali because all he had to do was look to his left or right and see houses that he gave to some women he hated. 

Archived