SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Championship results are posted

Congratulations to Cobra Cat and Clover Kid overall mens and ladies Colorado State Champions for 2018.

Scores are posted Briggsdale County Shootists Scores

Thanks to everyone that attended and help make this years match the best annual yet.

The 7th Annual Return of the Buffalos will be September 13-15, 2019.

Way to go to all the State Champions!!!

Everyone who participated there was a winner in my opinion!!

Well done to all!!!

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Photos are coming in from the shoot. We had several photographers taking pictures and they are not all in yet but I will be posting pictures as they arrive. So check out the pictures that are posted and check back later to see new additions.

The pictures are here.

The photos albums will have thumbnails of each pictures.

To view the picture in full resolution click on the thumbnail, a new window will open. 
To download the picture right click on the thumbnail, then select "Safe Link As.."

I missed this great event for family reasons, but I have looked at the first set of results and the pictures. It looks great. The Briggsdale County Shootists are a fantastic group who really live the spirit of the game. My Grandson, Hot Shot Hayden and I have a wonderful time at regular matches. It has taken several years of hard and dedicated work by the club leaders and volunteers. They deserve a hearty - Hip Hip Hurrah!

Avery Wade is the Real Deal. It is always a pleasure to watch him shoot. Great shooting and very friendly.

Archived