SASS Wire Forum

Political correctness - The Alamo

Red Cent

Having been to Texas and lived in Texas on different occasions, courtesy of my Uncle Sam, I have to wonder how many of those on the "advisory panel" are native Texans.

Political Correctness is Corruption. It’s corruption of the highest order and it’s a Cancer.

In my opinion, political correctness is a slow form of treason. It affects our government and all learning institutions from the local administrations to the highest levels of government.

In 1956 Nikita Kruschev said “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the US. We will destroy you from within.”

Well, my friends, you are seeing it now.

Political Correctness is as much communism as the A.C.L.U. Just part of the downfall of our country. Don't let it happen Texas! Remember the Alamo as it should be!

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Nikita also said of the USSR, 'we will bury you'.....

Uh... I think you might have a bit of a typo there...  :mellow:

Are they aware that a good number of the defenders were Mexican nationals?

Just semantics, Red.  NK said "Мы вас похороним!" [We will bury you!] of the U. S., not the USSR ~ he was the USSR.  ;)

Of course, he later said he was speaking metaphorically, and meant that Communism would outlive Capitalism.  :rolleyes:

But, when he visited the UN, ya gotta like the way he pounded his shoe after his fists got sore to make his point (and note the fellas around him laughing)!  ^_^

Nikky also did several progressive things that are being backed out by the current leadership. #1 he gave Crimea to Ukraine. He was not buried in the Kremlin with other leadership.

after Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, Putler had a writer publish a book explaining how whenever Russia owned Crimea, Russia was destined for greatness and  Khrushchev’s giving Crimea to Ukraine led to the downfall of USSR.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm no fan of political correctness!!  I've been chastised here for making that abundantly clear!!  PC is subversion at its pinnacle!!  I would post all of this in big red block letters, but I got scolded and warned the last time I did that!!  It wasn't politically correct!!  :rolleyes:  :o  :lol:

What really gets me is, how the hell do these limp-wristed pieces of excrement know that the actions of the Texans weren’t heroic and larger than life?

You can bet describing one of their “educational” meetings sure as hell wouldn’t be described that way. It’s probably more like watching paint dry with the smell of hot bean curds and sprouts in the air culminating in a plethora or self aggrandized bull sh.........

5 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Next they'll be telling us the Japanese were right to bomb Pearl Harbor and that the war-mongering Americans had it coming.

They were saying that in the sixties.  We cut off their oil, they had no choice, we asked for it.

Political Correctness is just Fascism Pretending to have Manners, Tyranny Masquerading as Tolerance.

The Truth & Reality are always its First Victims.

I saw a guest on a weekend talk/news show that addressed this generation that has grown up ready to find offense in the smallest things. He spoke of students from China and other authoritarian countries who are studying here. They are amazed at the lack of free speech on US campuses. They thought they would be able to say anything unlike in their home countries but instead have found faculties and students walking on eggshells afraid they might utter a wrong word and be considered racist or sexist or discriminatory to some group or even individual and spark an insane backlash among the snowflakes.

4 hours ago, Augustus Goodnight said:

Political Correctness is just Fascism Pretending to have Manners, Tyranny Masquerading as Tolerance.

The Truth & Reality are always its First Victims.

Perfectly stated, Sir.

See my signature for the truth of "Political Correctness"!!

Col. Henry Potter of M.A.S.H. would have said about PC, it's a big steamy pile of horse hockey!

Archived