SASS Wire Forum

SOLD. SOLD Uberti 1858s for sale--Lay away?

Pit Bull Tex

5 1/2" barrels.-- 12 cylinders--11 rubber nipple guards, lost one -- 3 different kinds of nipples that all work good.--two nipples wrenches -- two cylinders have square nipples in them that is what the tee handle is for.Brass caps holder.horn cap setter. $2000.00  +$50.00 shipping added two things.WOULD A PAYMENT PLAN WORK FOR YOU?

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

NO

delete

Care to make a offer?They shoot really good.

They were on them when I bought them.They had the hammers dropped some and they are slick.I shoot gunfighter with them and they are smooth and shoot dead on.

Bump

Anyone have a pair of SASS 45s they want to trade.Someone wants these 58s.

Dang!  Extra cylinders for Uberti are 145.00 ea.  The revolvers are near 500. apiece.  Plus the cost of having the hammers lowered and the action work.  *sigh*  This setup is a bargain.  Wish I could afford it but I'm outa fun money :blush:    sumbody please buy these and remove the temptation!!  

I have 680  .454 round ball that go with this.

Added picture

Added two things.$2000.00 + $50.00 shipped to you ranch.

IMG_2319.jpg

Bump

PAYMENT PLAY?

On 9/11/2018 at 6:30 AM, Pit Bull Tex said:

Anyone have a pair of SASS 45s they want to trade.Someone wants these 58s.

What about old model Ruger 45s????

Texas Lizard

These thing look like SS...Might be better to keep them in case of another over wet period...Pull them out of the water rise and dry and be ready to use...

They are SS.The old models are a little bigger than the new models and I have small hands.

sell all the cylinders off, buy a pair of gated kirst conversions with the mason ejectors in 45colt, build yourself a set like my guns.... you should be able to get at least $100 per cylinder which would cover the whole conversion on both guns and possibly put some extra $$$ in your pocket... I sold the C&B cylinders from my stainless uberti's for $140 each on feebay to help pay for my kirsts..

everyone who has handled and fired my 58's has loved them...

remmmm.jpg

If I knew what I was doing I might do that.

7 minutes ago, Pit Bull Tex said:

If I knew what I was doing I might do that.

It wasn't hard, just take your time. Or you could just send them to Walt Kirst or Gary Barnes and have them do the conversion for you. You'll probably get enough money for the cylinders to cover it all, if not you'll get darn close. Besides, you'll never come across another set unless you come shoot with me...:ph34r:

Up again.

They really shoot nice.

Send me $500.00 and I will hold them until after the 1st of next year.Send me a PM if you want to put them on lay away.

BTT

The short barrels make it easier for me to get them out of the holsters.I am sure some smith back when cut barrels for small guys like me PERIOD

New Model Police Revolver Medium 1865-1873 .36 percussion and .38 RF 25,000 (estimated) 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6 1/2 inch octagon

From 1865 through 1873 Remington produced a .36 caliber "New Model Police" in 3-1/2", 4-1/2", 5-1/2" and 6-1/2" barrels.  

Rock Island Auction recently had a couple of cut down .44s.  I believe they were civil war d.o.m.  One had the front of the trigger guard removed.

BTT!

McCandless know these pistols well.

Back to the top.Thinking about selling the 10 cylinders  $1300.00 shipped,And maybe do the conversion.

SOLD,SOLD

I did not want to sell them.They were fun to shoot.They were very smooth and they were fast.I shoot gunfighter and you could make lots of smoke.

Archived