SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators Saturday September 8th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Sandusky Co. Regulators will be shooting Saturday the 8th the side match will be speed shotgun so bring extra shells . Registration at 7:30-9:15 safety meeting at 9:30 shoot will begin after meeting we will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more . Our 3 day shoot is next month so if you haven't signed up yet there is still time we promise a great shoot .

Hope to see ya .

Woodfox 

20 minutes ago, Russ T. Sites said:

I'm working this Sat :(, but I was there last year on Sat Sept 9th

Thanks Rusty my eyes are playing tricks on me it's the 8th not 9th 

Woodfox B)

The stages for Saturday's match are posted on our website.

This month our starting lines will all be quotes from Wyatt Earp, from the 1993 movie "Tombstone".

11 hours ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

The stages for Saturday's match are posted on our website.

This month our starting lines will all be quotes from Wyatt Earp, from the 1993 movie "Tombstone".

I'm coming and hell's coming with me, you hear? Hell's coming with me!!!

All dressed up, loaded, a mile down the road and I get a low tire warning. I have a flat tire. Just made it home. Don't know if everything would load in the other vehicle and didn't want to try in the rain. So I had to make a decision. Not happy. And I have a tire to fix. They say when it rains it pours...

WW

Thanks, everyone who came out today in spite of the lousy weather forecast.  Although it was cloudy all day, the rain stayed away.  We only had a few sprinkles toward the end, and not enough you even needed a raincoat or to seek shelter.  The radar make it look like it would rain all day, so I don't blame those who stayed home for staying put.

The match results are posted on our website

17 hours ago, Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816 said:

Thanks, everyone who came out today in spite of the lousy weather forecast.  Although it was cloudy all day, the rain stayed away.  We only had a few sprinkles toward the end, and not enough you even needed a raincoat or to seek shelter.  The radar make it look like it would rain all day, so I don't blame those who stayed home for staying put.

The match results are posted on our website

It was raining from 5:30am to 9:30 am here. With that and the weather forecast, I got skeered away!!:lol: Wish I would have made it!!

On 9/8/2018 at 8:58 AM, Westwood Willie said:

All dressed up, loaded, a mile down the road and I get a low tire warning. I have a flat tire. Just made it home. Don't know if everything would load in the other vehicle and didn't want to try in the rain. So I had to make a decision. Not happy. And I have a tire to fix. They say when it rains it pours...

WW

Couldn't fix tire, SO, two new tires on the front of the Van today. Hated to miss this shoot. I helped set it all up and the stages looked like fun. I'm glad some of you did get to enjoy them.

WW

8 hours ago, Westwood Willie said:

Couldn't fix tire, SO, two new tires on the front of the Van today. Hated to miss this shoot. I helped set it all up and the stages looked like fun. I'm glad some of you did get to enjoy them.

WW

Sorry you missed out on a fun shoot ,and thanks for your help friday , hope you make the 3 day I'm sure you will enjoy it .

Woodfox 

Archived