SASS Wire Forum

David Hogg Threatens to ‘Destroy’ Smith & Wesson

Red Cent

I posted this over on Team SASS.

How do you "boycott" something you never brought anyhow???

That boy obviously has a much overinflated opinion of his importance in the grand scheme of things, don’t he?

Hogg=bad joke.

Doing my best Carnak the Magnificent impression:

"Do you want fries with that?"

Opening envelope - "What will D Hogg be saying to the masses in five (or less) years."

He is a foul-mouthed, very angry zealot, searching for confirmation of his god-hood by the unintelligent masses he was born to rule. Unfortunately there are enough of them out there to keep his massive ego fed.

Other than that, I haven't given it much thought. :ph34r:

Quite honestly, that kid needs a good slap in the face. It might wipe that (female dog) look off of it. It might even wake him up...but I doubt it.

The people who will listen to his call for a boycott would never be a customer unless they were mugged.

Also, he can't legally buy a firearm from an FFL until he is an adult if he moves out of FL or turns 21 in FL.

20 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Hate to burst you’re bubbles but he will establish residency in a liberal stronghold and run for office and likely win. This kind of threat should not be laughed off. Sorros will back his campaign. 

Like it or not he’s the new gun grabbing sweetheart of the left and he will not go away, if you think he will you’re fooling yourselves. The sorros money will launch him into politics and he’ll be around for a long, long time. The little maggot is here to stay.

David Hogg ,,,,, ya Southerners is funny naming yer Bar-B-Que meats .... Bar-B -Que-D pork is real fine eating ....<_<

Another Stupid Liberal ...

Jabez Cowboy

On 9/1/2018 at 5:51 PM, Yul Lose said:

Like it or not he’s the new gun grabbing sweetheart of the left and he will not go away, if you think he will you’re fooling yourselves. The sorros money will launch him into politics and he’ll be around for a long, long time. The little maggot is here to stay.

Well he's certainly not good for anything else.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

I think he is crying out for an extreme butt whuppin.

or at least a swift kick in it.

Archived