SASS Wire Forum

WTS- vests, trousers, Union Frock Coat

I have some used but not abused clothing that are too big to wear for me now. The first vest is a XL  Frontier Classic Blue & Tan stripe $25.00, the second vest is a XL Blue herringbone no name, slight discloration on back, $10.00, third item is the matching Frontier Classic trousers in Blue &Tan stripe sized 38X30 $25.00, and the fourth item is the Union Frock enlisted frock coat with Seargant stripes, sized 44, but fits like a 46, no name tag, $65.00. All sales are plus shipping. If you want the matching vest and trousers $45.00 for both. Thanks for looking. DC

20180829_142631.jpg

20180829_143643.jpg

20180829_142742.jpg

20180829_144337.jpg

I will mark both sold pending funds. I do not have paypal and personal check is good. Send me your address so I can get shipping costs. Tried to send message and said no messages accepted. DC

1 hour ago, cowrustler said:

Curley, you can't receive messages either. What kind of system does SASS have? fFor all the money they take in this should be simple, cowrustler

I received three messages yesterday so cant figure out what is going on today.  I could not even find anything in my settings that allows me to not accept messages.  Just send me an email at colobill47@gmail.com and we will use that way of staying in connect  DC

Archived