SASS Wire Forum

Passing of Linda Dunnivan aka Loco Linda

I regret to inform all of you of the passing of Linda Dunnivan aka Loco Linda after a long illness.  I just received a call from her husband who advised me that she had passed away peacefully in her sleep this morning at their home in Raleigh NC.  Linda was one of the sweetest and most loved cowgirls in our sport.  She will be greatly missed. Please keep her husband Royce aka Ramblin Royce and her family in your thoughts and prayers. 

Posting by Ms. Jewel    

Fannie Kicker had touched base with Linda periodically over the last couple of years thru her illness.  Very sweet lady, so sad to hear she has lost her battle.  Prayers and condolences to Royce and the rest of her family.

Prayers up for comfort for friends and family of Linda.

Cowboy'ed with her and her husband for around 10 years. Great people and Linda was a very nice lady. Lotta fun to be around. God bless you, Linda.

One of the sweetest, kindest woman I know went to be with her family in heaven this morning. Linda passed peacefully in her sleep after battling her illness for more than two years. She always had a smile on her face and willing to help others in anyway she could. She touched the lives of all she met and will be sadly missed by all of us. RIP LInda D (aka Loco Linda SASS).

Happy trails

Family visitation will be at 12 Noon on Sunday, September 2 with a memorial service to follow at 1PM at Bright Funeral Home located at 405 S. Main St. in Wake Forest, NC. Casual or Cowboy dress is encouraged. There will be a reception at The Forks Restaurant following the service.

I had met Loco Linda a few times at some various matches and she always had a nice, gracious smile.

I'm sorry to hear of her passing.

My sincere condolences are to the Family and friends.

God Bless.

..........Widder

Sincerest condolences from me 'n' Schoolmarm!  May her family and friends find peace and comfort and remember her with joy.

Archived