Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE


Too Tall Bob

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Waymore is getting the bulk of my leftovers, but I still have a couple more pairs of pants if someone wants

 

PM sent

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a dual basketweave drop pouch for .38 Special. Black leather, should be able to ship for $3 in US

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

J. Mark Flint - If you gave any of those clothes left, I would appreciate some. I am just getting started and they would help my costuming.  I have spent about all I can to get the guns & heavy stuff  Thanks!!

 

Sam Sackett

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Sam Sackett said:

J. Mark Flint - If you gave any of those clothes left, I would appreciate some. I am just getting started and they would help my costuming.  I have spent about all I can to get the guns & heavy stuff  Thanks!!

 

Sam Sackett

You can just go in jeans and a long sleeve henley shirt and be fine until you can start adding to them. Welcome to the sport. Nice alias, I have read all the Sackett books by A'mour. I have most of his books and enjoyed reading them.

 

TM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if guests are allowed to post in the free section of this forum, but I have a Kel-Tec PF9 magazine free to a good home.  Just pay shipping.  Alternatively, if you want to send your PF9 to me, I'll pay shipping :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

I don't know if guests are allowed to post in the free section of this forum, but I have a Kel-Tec PF9 magazine free to a good home.  Just pay shipping.  Alternatively, if you want to send your PF9 to me, I'll pay shipping :D

I will take the magazine. Just let me know how you want to proceed. I have a PF9 that I have turned into my truck gun and it stays there for emergency use. An extra mag would be great.

 

TM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

I don't know if guests are allowed to post in the free section of this forum, but I have a Kel-Tec PF9 magazine free to a good home.  Just pay shipping.  Alternatively, if you want to send your PF9 to me, I'll pay shipping :D

Sent you a PM

 

TM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Texas Maverick said:

Sent you a PM

 

TM

Dropping it off at the PO after work.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Items spoken for, will go in order of request. Will PM recipients.

With thanks to JMF, free to someone thinner than I am:
Scully vest, canvas, size XL

Wah Maker vest, patterned, size L
Pants, grey color, size 36(?) all button, back strap.AFE876A3-DD64-40BE-96D3-801A31518266.thumb.jpeg.e4cae095957273eaea5b2f89faf14e2c.jpegEE13B24D-79D5-444C-9C2A-0A2559FC4FE4.thumb.jpeg.0198f0269a6efa98a41c6ed3b7b642cf.jpeg61C86EF9-2BE1-4391-B6DF-845BF6524E35.thumb.jpeg.f377a3adc2aa1b69644aa182ad07861d.jpeg

Edited by Dusty Boots
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dusty Boots said:

With thanks to JMF, free to someone thinner than I am:
Scully vest, canvas, size XL

Wah Maker vest, patterned, size L
Pants, grey color, size 36(?) all button, back strap.AFE876A3-DD64-40BE-96D3-801A31518266.thumb.jpeg.e4cae095957273eaea5b2f89faf14e2c.jpegEE13B24D-79D5-444C-9C2A-0A2559FC4FE4.thumb.jpeg.0198f0269a6efa98a41c6ed3b7b642cf.jpeg61C86EF9-2BE1-4391-B6DF-845BF6524E35.thumb.jpeg.f377a3adc2aa1b69644aa182ad07861d.jpeg

I sure would like that Wah Maker Patterned vest Pard!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dusty Boots said:

With thanks to JMF, free to someone thinner than I am:
Scully vest, canvas, size XL

Wah Maker vest, patterned, size L
Pants, grey color, size 36(?) all button, back strap.AFE876A3-DD64-40BE-96D3-801A31518266.thumb.jpeg.e4cae095957273eaea5b2f89faf14e2c.jpegEE13B24D-79D5-444C-9C2A-0A2559FC4FE4.thumb.jpeg.0198f0269a6efa98a41c6ed3b7b642cf.jpeg61C86EF9-2BE1-4391-B6DF-845BF6524E35.thumb.jpeg.f377a3adc2aa1b69644aa182ad07861d.jpeg

 

I would like the Scully vest, canvas, size XL please.

 

Edited by Salty Pawl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dusty Boots said:

Items spoken for, will go in order of request. Will PM recipients.

With thanks to JMF, free to someone thinner than I am:
Scully vest, canvas, size XL

Wah Maker vest, patterned, size L
Pants, grey color, size 36(?) all button, back strap.AFE876A3-DD64-40BE-96D3-801A31518266.thumb.jpeg.e4cae095957273eaea5b2f89faf14e2c.jpegEE13B24D-79D5-444C-9C2A-0A2559FC4FE4.thumb.jpeg.0198f0269a6efa98a41c6ed3b7b642cf.jpeg61C86EF9-2BE1-4391-B6DF-845BF6524E35.thumb.jpeg.f377a3adc2aa1b69644aa182ad07861d.jpeg

I'll take the pants if they're available.  already have a vest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.