SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

Older Browning 22 Barrel.  Pay shipping 

F1B36262-54FD-4105-A0E0-9F40FEAC7AEE.jpeg

593E8BC8-7050-47C1-BDD1-CE2595A270CB.jpeg

On 9/9/2018 at 11:06 AM, Al OVERA, SASS#26238 Life said:

I have up for grabs a really short '97 stock.  This was on a gun I traded for and would be great for a small person or youth.  Original stock.  No cracks, no butt plate.  Wood measures 10 & 1/2 in long from butt to receiver.  Yours for shipping.  Should fit in a med one rate box.

Al

I a would love this mine is cracked. Let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...

18 pieces of .32 S&W L brass. Pm me your address anD I’ll send them to you. I just can’t get myself to throw out the oddball brass. 

Rip Snorter - they are yours. Don’t forget to pay it forward. 

Edited by Too Tall Bob
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

are these still Available? 

Sorry - nope

• 3 weeks later...

Free RCBS scale and powder trickle.  Came from an estate sale and is a leftover.  Needs a new home. Appears to be missing the powder dish since the scale will not balance without almost 130 grains. Picture shows three 55gr FMJ 223’s.  Also comes with a powder trickle. 

Free to the first interested, for the $17 cost of postage in a priority mail Med FRB.  If I can mail it cheaper I’ll refund the overage. 

And remember to post something for free, and continue to pay it forward.

Regards from Florida, Capt’n Rudy, USCG retired

B4306C18-0772-4622-935A-CAB676773AA7.jpeg

Edited by Capt'n Rudy
Update
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Capt'n Rudy said:

Free RCBS scale and powder trickle.  Came from an estate sale and is a leftover.  Needs a new home. Appears to be missing the powder dish since the scale will not balance without almost 130 grains. Picture shows three 55gr FMJ 223’s.  Also comes with a powder trickle. 

Free to the first interested, for the $17 cost of postage in a priority mail Med FRB.  If I can mail it cheaper I’ll refund the overage. 

And remember to post something for free, and continue to pay it forward.

Regards from Florida, Capt’n Rudy, USCG retired

B4306C18-0772-4622-935A-CAB676773AA7.jpeg

I could use that. Let me know where to send shipping payment. 

• 1 month later...

I’ll give the boots a go. Need to know info for shipping payment. I am at 32159 zip.

Thanks, now I have to see what I can throw up here.

Cliff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadowcaster said:

I’ll give the boots a go. Need to know info for shipping payment. I am at 32159 zip.

Thanks, now I have to see what I can throw up here.

Cliff

I see that you are in Florida. Do you go to any matches? May be able to have them delivered to a local match.

No sir, I lead a bunch of guys doing things like the Six Gun Territory Reunions. We did two shows in Pinellas Park back in April. I may be over that way later this week dropping some equipment off at PCSO. I can let you know if that happens.

1 hour ago, Shadowcaster said:

No sir, I lead a bunch of guys doing things like the Six Gun Territory Reunions. We did two shows in Pinellas Park back in April. I may be over that way later this week dropping some equipment off at PCSO. I can let you know if that happens.

If you're talking about the Pinellas Co Sheriffs Office on Ulmerton Rd., I live somewhat close to there and would be happy to meet you at that location. Please let me know.

Otherwise, I would guess that it'll cost somewhere between $20 to $25 to ship as shipping costs have gone crazy.

BTW, Six Gun was one of the places that I loved as a kid. Couldn't get enough of the place back then (60's).

Yessir, I may be bringing some PepperBall parts to the SO. If not, one of my cowboys is on the Mounted Patrol for Pinellas Park PD. I'm sure I can work something out with him if I end up not coming over. I should be able to let you know something definite by Wednesday.

We do our next event in Williston on Nov 5 & 6. You are more than welcome to participate. We have 15 or so of the original gunfighters redoing the shows that they did when they were teenagers. They perform 5 shows each day. The Can-Can girls do their shows following the Six Gun gunfights. We have a narrow-gauge train that carries up to 200 people and runs about every 45 minutes. There are usually enough outlaws, mounted and on the ground, to rob it every time it runs. We also have an Indian village and Bloomtown in the woods. There is plenty going on. If you want to see some of what we do, go to our Facebook page, Six Gun Territory, (official). 

Cliff 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadowcaster said:

Yessir, I may be bringing some PepperBall parts to the SO. If not, one of my cowboys is on the Mounted Patrol for Pinellas Park PD. I'm sure I can work something out with him if I end up not coming over. I should be able to let you know something definite by Wednesday.

We do our next event in Williston on Nov 5 & 6. You are more than welcome to participate. We have 15 or so of the original gunfighters redoing the shows that they did when they were teenagers. They perform 5 shows each day. The Can-Can girls do their shows following the Six Gun gunfights. We have a narrow-gauge train that carries up to 200 people and runs about every 45 minutes. There are usually enough outlaws, mounted and on the ground, to rob it every time it runs. We also have an Indian village and Bloomtown in the woods. There is plenty going on. If you want to see some of what we do, go to our Facebook page, Six Gun Territory, (official). 

Cliff 

Sounds good to me. Let me know.

On 7/11/2022 at 11:37 AM, Shadowcaster said:

Cliff 

Haven't heard from you. Do you still want the boots?

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

??

Disregard, my bad, I thought I it was a PM you sent. I was at work and in a hurry in my reply, apologies. 

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD

Shotgun Sling 2 Point Sling Adjustable Length Shotgun Ammo Sling Holds 15 Shells

Pictured with 12ga shells, I removed the clips and added QD sling swivels, yours (minus the ammo) for the low price of free and Ill cover shipping just to make it less of a pain in the burro (continental united states)

20220801_122117.jpg

20220801_122123.jpg

Edited by Worst Case Scenario

• 4 weeks later...

Still have promo codes for free meals at Ruby Tuesday restaurants; two Ultimate Chicken Sandwich codes and two Ruby's Cheeseburger & Coca-Cola codes, all expire October 5th. My location went out of business during Covid so I can't redeem any, free to whoever wants them.

10 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

Still have promo codes for free meals at Ruby Tuesday restaurants; two Ultimate Chicken Sandwich codes and two Ruby's Cheeseburger & Coca-Cola codes, all expire October 5th. My location went out of business during Covid so I can't redeem any, free to whoever wants them.

Hopefully someone can use them. I had a few restaurants here go under during COVID and I am missing them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Five pairs of pants, 38”x32”, Iron Horse from Sams Club, I removed the belt loops and installed suspender buttons. Fit like regular jeans. Clean one owner, no rips or stains. One pair is not Iron Horse. Lightweight cotton blend. If you can use em, want em, let us know here. I’ll even ship them to ya. Thanks Sarival Slim.9AE5D684-86DB-4DA3-BF7C-230D5E9702A4.thumb.jpeg.7858aa469b00d8079bf25e08853b4412.jpeg67240AC3-49F0-45C8-BC51-587C76D5B689.thumb.jpeg.ec30a9003279ec43d3ca191cfe878a1b.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Free to a NEW shooter who is just getting started reloading - gallon ziplock bag of .38 spec range brass(it’s even cleaned!)

Edited by Too Tall Bob
  • Like 6

I will be shipping them tomorrow - Thursday. They weren’t completely dry. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...