SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

14 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

If this is still available I'd be interested in it. Shoot me a pm of where and how much shipping would be.

Thanks,

T.F. Jack 

T.F., I still have it due to the fact it would cost about $50 to ship it from Colorado to Oregon...just a 5 pound 4 oz box, but due to that single piece handle, a 14 x 14 x 16 box is needed; shipping rates are up! If you still have interest, drop me a PM.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:52 AM, Amigo said:

T.F., I still have it due to the fact it would cost about $50 to ship it from Colorado to Oregon...just a 5 pound 4 oz box, but due to that single piece handle, a 14 x 14 x 16 box is needed; shipping rates are up! If you still have interest, drop me a PM.

Yeah thanks but I'll pass. Neat gadget but I didn't think about how much shipping would be. 

T.F. Jack 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a full box of once fired 12g Federal top gun hulls. If you cover shipping their yours. They all may fit in a large flat rate usps box. This day in time things are hard to find, first I’ll take it gets them. 
thanks 

Buscadero Bob

BD1D3425-90D5-47D5-A37A-ECDA93A13F08.jpeg

656FA3CC-C176-4047-A535-15D08F9B5C89.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Buscadaro Bob said:

I have a full box of once fired 12g Federal top gun hulls. If you cover shipping their yours. They all may fit in a large flat rate usps box. This day in time things are hard to find, first I’ll take it gets them. 
thanks 

Buscadero Bob

BD1D3425-90D5-47D5-A37A-ECDA93A13F08.jpeg

656FA3CC-C176-4047-A535-15D08F9B5C89.jpeg

I’d take if it fits in a large flat rate pard

12 minutes ago, Lucky Bastard said:

Ok is hers. PM me info

Will do. She said "Thank you very much!"

If anyone wants them I have some SS pins for a rotary tumbler. Happy to send them your way.

3 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I'll get them from you at CaC

They're yours!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, looking to pay it forward a bit. Times are tough right now and there’s a good amount of newer shooters and reloaders in need. I’ve gotten some great deals here on the wire and figured it’s time I give back a bit. If anyone out there is truly in need I can spare 200 new Starline 45 colt brass, all I ask is that you cover shipping, and are actually in a bind on this, not just looking to add to an ample supply. It’s the Cowboy Way to do each other proper. Shoot me a pm and well hash out the rest. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sold -  Checkered grip panels for a Pietta 1858. 
Yours for the cost of shipping - $10

Edited by Too Tall Bob

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

Been a while since there was a freebie posted here. Just won a code for an order of "Little Caesar Crazy Bread no additional purchase required, sauce not included" I don't eat there myself so if someone here wants it you can have it.

I love that stuff.  I'll take it if you still have it.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I just upgraded our cell phones and I have 2 Samsung S8 phone cases. Just pay for the small shipping package and I will get them out to you. Take one or both if you have a need for them. I don't know if they fit other Samsung phones or not. You would need to research that if you have something other than a Samsung S8. They both are in very good condition.

1612361153_S8CellPhoneCases.thumb.jpg.63ac37521a093c8b9da926780a47fe9e.jpg

Thanks

Texas Maverick

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

I just got another code for a free 10 count box of Eggo waffles again, whoever wants it can have it free.

Ok, I'll take it please.

On 3/19/2022 at 1:14 PM, Ezra Hawthorne said:

Sent. I got in my email a coupon for a free 4lb bag of Zignature dog food, I don't have any pets so offering it here.

I don't need the dog food, but where do I sign up for all the coupons you seem to get in your email?  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I sold my Beretta model 70 collection. Just found a magazine for a model 70 in 380. Shipped to you free just send me your shipping info. I’m sure I’ll find other stuff

2 hours ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

I sold my Beretta model 70 collection. Just found a magazine for a model 70 in 380. Shipped to you free just send me your shipping info. I’m sure I’ll find other stuff

I will take that please, PM to follow.

It’s yours SP.

• 4 weeks later...

Hornady Pacific Durachrome 7.65 Belgian Mauser 2 die full length dies, last used by me 1 time in 1972.  No scoring.  No rust on the dies (there is a little on the blued locking ring).  Needs a decapping pin, about .070". Shipped free to a SASS Member's good home.

City Dude

20220424_145948.thumb.jpg.12eb388f015462e1f613be3eda32f7ec.jpg

Edited by City Dude
  • Like 3

I could use those as I have one - PM sent

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

I could use those as I have one

You bet, Charlie T. Waite, I'll put them on the next stage outa here!

C.D.

• Like 1