SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

Just now, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Hi Dusty:

I can use them.

Thanks

--Dawg

Great Dawg. Just posted pic. PM a mailing addy.

Dusty

5 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

I won a coupon for a free box of Eggo Homestyle Waffles 10 count, but I can't use it since I don't have a printer or a smartphone. If someone wants it i'll forward you the link and you can have it.

I would totally enjoy some eggos.  

4 minutes ago, smokedawg SASS#60968 said:

Let go of my eggo!

Sorry Smokedawg.  You slept too late

• Haha 2

Orphan Ruger Old Army small parts and springs looking for a home.

Ran across these in a box of old parts last night.  I shot a Ruger Old Army through my college years (wish I still had it!) back in the early 80s.  I'd ordered a supply of spare small parts and springs from Ruger.  If I can read the postage correctly, they arrived from Ruger back in 1983.  Anyway, looks like I have the following:

XR-46     Cylinder Latch Spring

XR-41      Hammer Plunger

XR-43     Hammer Plunger Spring

XR-50A   Pawl Spring

XR-51       Pawl Spring Plunger

XR-38      Trigger Plunger

........and maybe another part or two.

I'd be happy to send these to someone who shoots an Old Army.

PM me your mailing address and I'll get them out to you.

--Doc

Old Army.jpg

300+ Mixed Head Stamp, Nickel Plated, 38 Special Cases. Cleaned, deprimed, and ready to reload. All are nickel plated. No plain brass cases in the box.

Just pay the USPS Small Flat Rate Box fee of $8.55 and they are heading your way.

Thanks,

Ace

8 minutes ago, Salty Pawl said:

I'll take them please.

OK. They are yours Cowboy.

• 3 weeks later...

FREE Henry Hop Avoidance Stick (does it gave an actual name?). Hardwood with .45 LC tips. Just pay shipping in small padded envelope.

IMG_20210619_130829025.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Horace Patootie, SASS #35798 said:

Dusty,

I will take the Henry hop stick if you still have it. Let me know how much and where to send it.

Horace

Yours. Dropping you a PM 

FREE Alice Suspenders. Just pay shipping. I thought these were gone, but never got a mailing address. So back up.

IMG_20210621_154506890.jpg

On 6/19/2021 at 1:10 PM, Dusty Morningwood said:

FREE Henry Hop Avoidance Stick (does it gave an actual name?). Hardwood with .45 LC tips. Just pay shipping in small padded envelope.

IMG_20210619_130829025.jpg

what exactly is this used for? Curious 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skinny snake eyes pickins said:

what exactly is this used for? Curious 

A Henry rifle does not have a forearm as the magazine tube follower runs out the bottom of the tube. If you are not alert, your hand will stop the follower and the gun gets no ammunition. The gadget here, gives a bit more room to avoid the follower hitting your hand.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I found a site offering free wood flooring samples with free shipping. I got the idea to request the smooth sided 2x4 and 2x6 pieces to make into loading blocks. They arrived today in the mail so i've got my work all cut out for me. If you guys go to thermoryusa dot com in the upper-right corner of the page you can see where it says "request a sample" and you can order more than one if you want them. Found a cool picture online that I might use as inspiration for mine that i'll share here:

38b3e954c0afd9dc7e4b72a0d2500022.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bettin' they will stop offering free samples to actual customers soon. They will thank you

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, Dusty Morningwood said:

FREE Alice Suspenders. Just pay shipping. I thought these were gone, but never got a mailing address. So back up.

IMG_20210621_154506890.jpg

Dusty if these aren't spoken for I have a use for them. Let me know what shipping costs are please.

Cleaning out my reloading room today I found an old original (empty) Pyrodex can.  The can is cardboard sides with metal top and bottom.  Not sure how old it is, or if it's collectible, but I bought it new and the can says "Patent Applied For".  Patent was filed in 1975.

If you want it for your shelf or man-cave (or woman cave) you can have it for shipping.

image1 (4).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

image0 (4).jpeg

Edited by Diamond Jake
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

Dusty if these aren't spoken for I have a use for them. Let me know what shipping costs are please.

These are gone. Thanks for inquiring.

I've got 6 264 Winchester Magnum brass cases for anybody who wants them.  Just pay for shipping in a padded envelope.

Hellbender

IMG_4694.thumb.jpeg.1c620e64793d8718a39aa0d0e22c742c.jpegIMG_4696.thumb.jpeg.b629d5a7f2b45e66a30135f38f0d072f.jpeg

Edited by Hellbender

• 1 month later...

Last fall, I took a large load of stuff in an estate sale...one of those "take it all and make me an offer" deals. Some stuff I really wanted, some of it was cleaning house for the flipper. I haven't been able to toss this yet...it is one of the two pieces of a Dillon case/media separator...but don't have the bin part. If anyone is interested in this (it is the smaller of the two Dillon offers), you can have it for the cost of shipping.

dillon.jpg

Amigo, Please accept my decline of taking it.  Thanks,  Caladisi Kid :)

Edited by Caladisi kid

On 8/24/2021 at 12:44 AM, Amigo said:

Last fall, I took a large load of stuff in an estate sale...one of those "take it all and make me an offer" deals. Some stuff I really wanted, some of it was cleaning house for the flipper. I haven't been able to toss this yet...it is one of the two pieces of a Dillon case/media separator...but don't have the bin part. If anyone is interested in this (it is the smaller of the two Dillon offers), you can have it for the cost of shipping.

dillon.jpg

If this is still available I'd be interested in it. Shoot me a pm of where and how much shipping would be.

Thanks,

T.F. Jack