SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

On 3/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Fox Creek Stitcher said:

Dyna-Mike strikes again!!!!!

Did you want some of these stickers?  If they get here in time I will bring them to share at the Iredell match next Saturday.

Dyna-Mike :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Dynamite Kid said:

Did you want some of these stickers?  If they get here in time I will bring them to share at the Iredell match next Saturday.

Dyna-Mike :D

Maybe just one. ♥️ Thanks!!

We can't come to Iredell this month, but will hopefully be there next month.

• Like 1

I would like to try my hand. How about a set of vintage (try 70’s :blink:) Ruger Super Single Six walnut grips. Far from perfect, but not too badly beat either. Not sure what else they might fit, but up for grabs. I’ll even cover the cheap shipping in a USPS bag  :D :FlagAm: For a great bunch of folks. 

0C538EE9-C3D1-47D8-AF4D-C714E237DDFF.jpeg

41C2AE32-03B9-4194-84D8-6362592ADC14.jpeg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Waymore Loco said:

I'll take em

Very good!! PM me your info and I will get them out this week. 

ETA- I hope I  can get your info... kinda new to some of this :)

Edited by Derringer Dan
Goofy stylus- can’t type very well...
  • Like 1

Ace Holiday got in first. A bag of 250 12 Gauge Winchester AA Grey wads. Will mail in padded envelope. 

IMG_20210328_164855810.jpg

Edited by Dusty Morningwood

JUST PAY POSTAGE.A bag of pretty close to 1000 .060 .45 vegetable wads.

IMG_20210328_164832135.jpg

I’ll take the gray wads. 

PM sent. 

Ace

Edited by Ace Holliday

Just now, Dusty Boots said:

I will take them, please PM the method of payment you prefer and where to send it. 
DB

Got to figure out how to type with more than one finger!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Passing forward----

Free including shipping, for a newbie would be nice, but first "I'll take it" gets it. Please send PM with your info.

Henley style collar, size XL. I am a size large and this shirt was comfortable to shoot in. Room for a tee shirt underneath in cooler weather. Pocket stitching was repaired with white thread that shows, but not objectionable. JMHO

Color is green with brown, pretty close to the picture.

P1010005.JPG

Edited by Eyesa Horg
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Passing forward----

Free including shipping, for a newbie would be nice, but first "I'll take it" gets it. Please send PM with your info.

Henley style collar, size XL. I am a size large and this shirt was comfortable to shoot in. Room for a tee shirt underneath in cooler weather. Pocket stitching was repaired with white thread that shows, but not objectionable. JMHO

Color is green with brown, pretty close to the picture.

P1010005.JPG

I'll Take it.

• Thanks 1

El CupAJoe is the winner. Send me your info on a PM and I'll get on the Pony Express to you.

Just now, Eyesa Horg said:

El CupAJoe is the winner. Send me your info on a PM and I'll get on the Pony Express to you.

PM Sent

• 2 weeks later...

Any one want about 95 20g shotgun hulls? We did a little skeet shooting this weekend and I picked up our hulls. I don’t reload but thought I would see if anyone else wanted them. They are all Winchesters and once fired. Just would need to pay shipping and I will get them into the smallest flat rate box that I can. 

• Like 2

Working my way through some boxes and came across these California Raisins. should anyone want them (put them on a shelf, target practice, ???), they can be yours for the cost of shipping. 

raisins.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amigo said:

Working my way through some boxes and came across these California Raisins. should anyone want them (put them on a shelf, target practice, ???), they can be yours for the cost of shipping. 

raisins.jpg

Put me down for these too. Thanks!

I'll have to put a something else up on this thread to make myself even.

3 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

I'll take it. PM inbound. Hopefully before the moderators delete it, 'cuz it's a pinup :lol:

soiled dove costume contest entrant???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2021 at 12:31 AM, Amigo said:

John Kloehr has the honors of first reply on both the Galco poster and the Raisins.

Raisins arrived, poster is hung in USPS limbo. Not complaining against you in any way.

Just posting because you suggested even target practice was OK for the raisins... Well, now that my lady saw them, she is not providing favorable feedback on the idea.

Not that she is providing favorable feedback on the poster either :lol: And it has not arrived yet. And I do intend to frame it.

But what to do with the raisins? I had plans for BP sub in brass shells out of my Stoeger SxS. Going to have to balance the idea with domestic tranquility.

Anyway, I'll offer up something else here when I find it. She still does not know I bought her a rattlesnake bone hatband, maybe I can blow away the raisins after her birthday.

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.ff4725f11f9a821143c9584bd4a2448a.png

I bought one of these for my AR, it didn't end up working with my flashlight, open box, PM if you want it, Just pay shipping.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:35 PM, John Kloehr said:

Raisins arrived, poster is hung in USPS limbo. Not complaining against you in any way.

Just posting because you suggested even target practice was OK for the raisins... Well, now that my lady saw them, she is not providing favorable feedback on the idea.

Not that she is providing favorable feedback on the poster either :lol: And it has not arrived yet. And I do intend to frame it.

But what to do with the raisins? I had plans for BP sub in brass shells out of my Stoeger SxS. Going to have to balance the idea with domestic tranquility.

Anyway, I'll offer up something else here when I find it. She still does not know I bought her a rattlesnake bone hatband, maybe I can blow away the raisins after her birthday.

Looks like it went to Puerto Rico???

10 hours ago, Amigo said:

Looks like it went to Puerto Rico???

Yes, the poster tube is there but hopefully headed back this way.

She does have the look of someone who gets around :ph34r:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Free repro cartridge box labels for .44 Henry Flat. 12 of each.

7 minutes ago, Dusty Morningwood said:

Free repro cartridge box labels for .44 Henry Flat. 12 of each.

Forgot pics.

IMG_20210520_142002156.jpg