SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

UPDATE: Shirt spoken for and in the mail to Salty Pawl.

Scully XL print shirt, new.  Got this shirt a long time ago and have since lost most of my beer gut so XL shirts are way too big.  My loss can be your gain.  Shirt is an off white with black print.  Mailed USPS to CONUS.  

8549FEBE-9155-4E5A-AFE4-1231AB41B7DF.jpeg

Edited by Bingo Montana
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Salty Pawl said:

I will take that please. Brand new to CAS and trying to build up my wardrobe.

PM me where to send the Scully XL shirt to and I will get it in the mail to you Pard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bingo Montana said:

PM me where to send the Scully XL shirt to and I will get it in the mail to you Pard.

Sending PM, and thank you very much Partner.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up with a $25 spring kit new in bag:

Shotgun Boogie's tuning kit browning BL 22 / Miroku 22lr.

https://sbgwllc.myshopify.com/products/browning-miroku-bl22-tuning-kit?_pos=1&_sid=a95c6fd1c&_ss=r

And I don't own that gun. I offer this for personal use on your firearm. First to quote this post with a pic of their matching gun can have it. Would like $5 via PayPal for padded envelope, postage, and some of the gas (16 miles) to mail it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, Sam Sackett said:

J. Mark Flint - If you gave any of those clothes left, I would appreciate some. I am just getting started and they would help my costuming.  I have spent about all I can to get the guns & heavy stuff  Thanks!!

Sam Sackett

Sam what size shirts do you wear? You need Boots? (Size?) I have some stuff I can bring to West Point. 

Dakota,. Appreciate the offer. Wear size large shirts. Boots I'm good on. I am going in for shoulder surgery today, so will be out of shooting for a while. I'll try to show up at a few shoots and spot of something. I'll see you in West Point and we can discuss the .  Thanks again, Sam. 

• Like 1

GONE TO 40CHEV. Or even a bad one. Twenty-four (24) .38 S&W cases. Five (5) are nickel. Also 5 boolits. Just send me an address and I will send them to you. Just pay it forward when you can.

IMG_20201108_155127418.jpg

Edited by Dusty Morningwood
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

BTT

On 10/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, John Kloehr said:

I ended up with a $25 spring kit new in bag:

Shotgun Boogie's tuning kit browning BL 22 / Miroku 22lr.

https://sbgwllc.myshopify.com/products/browning-miroku-bl22-tuning-kit?_pos=1&_sid=a95c6fd1c&_ss=r

And I don't own that gun. I offer this for personal use on your firearm. First to quote this post with a pic of their matching gun can have it. Would like $5 via PayPal for padded envelope, postage, and some of the gas (16 miles) to mail it.

Well, the new owner of this fine spring set did not quote the post with the matching gun, but I trust the pard. Springs have a new home, heading out on the stage after the snowstorm ends and mountain thaws.

FREE 20 Gauge crimp thingies (Don't even know why I have these). Maybe someone can use them. Just let me know where to send.

IMG_20201203_105200855.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

GONE: Four (4) stripper clips for Model 8 Remington. Three are complete and one missing tabs to hold cartridges in. Still functional. First I'll take it in thread gets them.

IMG_20201231_094858544.jpg

IMG_20201231_094822093.jpg

IMG_20201231_094759253.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, smokedawg SASS#60968 said:

I will take those stripper clips.  Never knew there was such a thing.

Give me a mailing address and I will get them on their way.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:06 PM, Fox Creek Stitcher said:

blockquote widget

On 1/3/2021 at 2:08 PM, Texas Maverick said:

I have no idea what you are offering here so I guess i don't need it. LOL

TM

I think he was trying to quote a post from a couple years ago, which apparently can't be done.  Stitcher, if you haven't already, just send a PM to Al Overa.

• Haha 1

Hi have been a member for several years but have only been to one match do to life’s side matches. Anyway I have pretty much what I need now but I am in need of a shotgun shell slide. The one match I did attend was on borrowed rifle. I have my own now but am pretty tap out for awhile. Anyway if there is an old worn one out there I would give it a good home and hope to pay forward soon. 21 has to be a much better year , right.

• Like 3

Voodoo, if you can use a 12 gauge slide, PM me your address.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Deacon for making that offer.  I'll pay it forward for Voodoo right now. 

I have a men's leather vest, size medium with satin back.  I can post pictures tomorrow.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Fretless said:

Thanks Deacon for making that offer.  I'll pay it forward for Voodoo right now. 

I have a men's leather vest, size medium with satin back.  I can post pictures tomorrow.

PXL_20210120_191441366.thumb.jpg.7838230cf87422d7c3a805829d82c6ec.jpg

The tag says it's a large, but it runs on the small side of large.  Just let me know where to send it, and it's yours.

Edited by Fretless
  • Like 3

As an "RO" (Range Officer) at our local range I have the opportunity to collect discarded brass from shooters who do not reload. ( I always ASK before I collect their brass) Some of this has been reloaded and just not found/picked up, much is once fired and left behind.

I have collected a small amount of brass in various calibers that I don't shoot and probably never will.  If any one can use any of this it is yours for the asking + Postage.  I imagine some of it is so small amounts it is not worth messing with, but you  can be the judge of that.

Currently available:

7MM Mag 27 pieces, 14 brass/13 Nickle plated

300 WBY Mag 5 all brass gone

270 WSM 40 all nickel plated

25-06 18 all Brass

7MM-08  35 PCs all brass

22-250, 18 PCs all  brass

224 Valkrie 20 all nickel plated

10 MM auto  14 PCs. all nickel plated  gone

If anyone can use any of these and its worth the effort + Postage, let me know and I'll get it your way.

Happy shootin, and stay safe!

N.C.

Edited by Noah Cash
updated availability

Willy its yours if you want it. I forgot to put the quantity, only 14 pieces but I can get it in the mail monday if it is worth it for only 14.  Let me know, or if you want I will keep my eye out for more and put it on hold until I get enough to be worth it.  If you are not in a hurry I will hold it with your name on it for a couple of weeks and try and add to it.    PM Me your address.

NC

GONE Seven (7) 03 Springfield stripper clips. Very Good, possibly unused condition. Just pay postage.

IMG_20210117_131158686.jpg

On 1/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, Fretless said:

PXL_20210120_191441366.thumb.jpg.7838230cf87422d7c3a805829d82c6ec.jpg

The tag says it's a large, but it runs on the small side of large.  Just let me know where to send it, and it's yours.

Doesn't anybody want this vest?