SASS Wire Forum

STUFF FOR FREE

I have some hats and skirts.

You can find pictures of them on my web site at https://www.windygapregulators.com/stuff-for-free

If you send me your name and address and the number of the item(s) you want....  I'll send them on to you.

Thanks,

Stumble Leena

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:41 PM, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Love that this thread exist. Been a minute since anything's been added so I'll throw up this plastic Cabela's flask and a nipple wrench for cap guns. The nipple wrench has some rust but it's never been out of the package. Just pay shipping (flat rate box is $7.90) 

T.F. Jack

IMG_20191015_213636910.jpg

Turkey Flats Jack,

I can really use the flask and the nipple wrench!

please PM to me your contact information.

Cat Brules..... (805) 441-0992

Thank You

Cat Brules

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:21 PM, Stumble Leena said:

I have some hats and skirts.

You can find pictures of them on my web site at https://www.windygapregulators.com/stuff-for-free

If you send me your name and address and the number of the item(s) you want....  I'll send them on to you.

Thanks,

Stumble Leena

My wife loves the black and the black/white skirts. I’ll PM you address

• 2 months later...

You just pay postage:

Three pair of faded canvas duck button front pants. These are worn, some have been restitched by hand at wear points. Personally I mostly preferred the worn and faded look when I was shooting cowboy and thought these were perfect for the saddle worn cowboy look. However, if you are a fastidious and fabulously dressed sort these are not your cup of tea! Size 42 and 44. This style of pants fits small so they are best if you wear 38-40 modern style jeans. 

Three band collar shirts. These are modern but look vintage. All clean but well worn. These are size large, about a 40 inch chest but the sleeves are about 30 inches or so. 

My preference would be to give them all away at once, especially to a cowboy who is starting off and spending all the money on the guns. 

148FB393-FF74-4953-BD12-05AEC39A7064.jpeg

F38244A4-FBBA-4827-BFE5-3433BF754760.jpeg

B3212D44-7D36-42AB-853A-CD56A84DA67A.jpeg

F54F47BF-2E55-4ED4-BE4F-5A04ED1514D8.jpeg

5866F9DF-2EFD-4627-BE18-6A5BED3D187A.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

20 once fired 50 Beowulf cases. Most head stamps are ALEX-4 with a couple of StarLine. Just pay shipping.

60 plus 50 AE cases. Appears to all be Hornady brass. Just pay shipping

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of nice civil war battle flags with poles and stands. My husband Bad Apple used to use them for SASS events. 
is there a club that wants them?  Maybe Winter range or an AZ club. I’m sure he would be happy to have them used at SASS events. There are many. All in nice shape as this is all he used them for. 
thanks

Anna Johnson 

Wildfire Annie

SASS 5021

lifetime member. 

065939D4-24EB-4B3E-93E0-CA35A175D05A.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I very good friend of mine recently passed away, Dogwood Dave.  His widow wanted to make sure his equipment went to good homes.  Bob Enck, of Enck’s Gun Barn, came to her aid to sell all of his guns.  Now, she is left with his Gun Cart.  I suggested that if there was a new shooter in the Southern PA Area or someone that needed a basic gun cart, she should past it on for free.  So, here it is, can someone make us of it?

Gun Cart.JPEG

• Like 1

Well that was fast.  A new shooter road into town, swept it up and it was gone.

• Like 4

I would love have those flags for our clubhouse.  We are the Jackson Hole Regulators in Jonesboro, LA. I am Irish ☘️ Pat, sass 19486 and I will be glad to pay the shipping.  Please contact me on the sass wire 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Slightly used leather ammo slide for 45-70. Slid it over my shotgun belt when i shot big bore category(I shoot .357s normally). Just pay for shipping(I'd say $5 for registered 1st class or $8 for priority, Paypal (discreet please) preferred and don't forget to PM yer bunkhouse location.

Dakota Brown:FlagAm:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dakota Brown said:

Slightly used leather ammo slide for 45-70. Slid it over my shotgun belt when i shot big bore category(I shoot .357s normally). Just pay for shipping(I'd say $5 for registered 1st class or $8 for priority, Paypal (discreet please) preferred and don't forget to PM yer bunkhouse location.

Dakota Brown:FlagAm:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Still available? Starting to look into shooting plainsman side matches dnd long distance 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:56 AM, Prof. Fuller Bullspit said:

Do you still have these I’m just getting started in the sport and these would be amazing so I could focus money towards other things please let me know thanks?

On 4/15/2020 at 7:56 AM, Prof. Fuller Bullspit said:

Three pair of faded canvas duck button front pants. These are worn, some have been restitched by hand at wear points. Personally I mostly preferred the worn and faded look when I was shooting cowboy and thought these were perfect for the saddle worn cowboy look. However, if you are a fastidious and fabulously dressed sort these are not your cup of tea! Size 42 and 44. This style of pants fits small so they are best if you wear 38-40 modern style jeans. 

Three band collar shirts. These are modern but look vintage. All clean but well worn. These are size large, about a 40 inch chest but the sleeves are about 30 inches or so. 

My preference would be to give them all away at once, especially to a cowboy who is starting off and spending all the money on the guns. 

148FB393-FF74-4953-BD12-05AEC39A7064.jpeg

F38244A4-FBBA-4827-BFE5-3433BF754760.jpeg

B3212D44-7D36-42AB-853A-CD56A84DA67A.jpeg

F54F47BF-2E55-4ED4-BE4F-5A04ED1514D8.jpeg

5866F9DF-2EFD-4627-BE18-6A5BED3D187A.jpeg

I shoot 357s. Somehow, our brass picker pards during shoots always manage to have some 38 special brass mixed in my brass. I have  282 pieces of 38 special mixed brass(some nickel) up for grabs. Range brass,  tumbled and some are even deprimed. Just pay for the postage-$8 for a small flat rate box-USPS domestic priority mail. Discreet Paypal is preferred. Please post" I'll take it" in this thread and PM yer mailing address. Thanks

Dakota:FlagAm:

38brass.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dakota Brown said:

I shoot 357s. Somehow, our brass picker pards during shoots always manage to have some 38 special brass mixed in my brass. I have  282 pieces of 38 special mixed brass(some nickel) up for grabs. Range brass,  tumbled and some are even deprimed. Just pay for the postage-$8 for a small flat rate box-USPS domestic priority mail. Discreet Paypal is preferred. Please post" I'll take it" in this thread and PM yer mailing address. Thanks

Dakota:FlagAm:

38brass.jpg

I'll take it please!

• Thanks 1

I have a black leather mil-surp holster for a Walther P-38 or Luger P-08. Well worn, $5 shipping in the US

Howdy Decon,

I can use one.

black leather mil-surp holster for a Walther P-38 or Luger P-08. Well worn, $5 shipping in the US

• Like 1

Old and well used Tombstone Saddlery holsters for OMVs. This was my first rig 15+ years ago when I first started this addiction. I'm using the gunbelt for my Wild Bunch rig. These holsters have been in a closet for a few years. Note the cut on the trigger guard cradle on the left strongside holster-it was cut to expose the trigger guard so I can grab it safely with my left hand and make way to slide in my right shooting hand on the pistol (tip from a mentor as I shot two handed then). Just pay for postage, maybe $8-$10 thru Paypal preferred(they don't fit a small priority box unfortunately. If you have  use for these, stake yer claim here and PM me the homestead address. 

DB:FlagAm:

holsters (2).jpg

holster1.jpg

holster2.jpg

Edited by Dakota Brown
add pic

21 minutes ago, Dakota Brown said:

Old and well used Tombstone Saddlery holsters for OMVs. This was my first rig 15+ years ago when I first started this addiction. I'm using the gunbelt for my Wild Bunch rig. These holsters have been in a closet for a few years. Note the cut on the trigger guard cradle on the left strongside holster-it was cut to expose the trigger guard so I can grab it safely with my left hand and make way to slide in my right shooting hand on the pistol (tip from a mentor as I shot two handed then). Just pay for postage, maybe $8-$10 thru Paypal preferred(they don't fit a small priority box unfortunately. If you have  use for these, stake yer claim here and PM me the homestead address. 

DB:FlagAm:

holsters (2).jpg

holster1.jpg

I’ll take em, getting a pard started soon , will make a Great  starter Pair with my old gunbelt 

Given to Capt Queeze,

Black Nylon web belt 12 ga

25 loops , looks like about 34 inch & might go another 1-2".

Buckle marked "ITW Nexus, Fastex #SR2"

Too small for me & I really don't have a use for it, if you do, it's yours.

Given to Capt Queeze,

20200822_103425.jpg

Edited by Earl Brasse, SASS #3562

I recently donated some clothes to a new shooter.  Found that I had some extra pants in the 34-36 size range. Also a couple x-large shirts. Not gonna photograph em but if you are a new shooter and PM me I will send you a pair of pants and a shirt in good condition until I run out of stuff that is too small for me

• Like 4