SASS Wire Forum

12 minutes ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

I will be sending my app in first of the week.

Howdy SGT.

It will be good to see you again.  Hope you have a safe trip down.

I 'think' another Illinois shooter may be attending also....Billy The Avenger and Taco.  (But I ain't sure)

..........Widder

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't sent in your application and want to shoot with us please send it in soon. We have filled up and had to quit taking applications a few times in the last few years.

I'm not sure why but our website is down and the Webmaster and everyone who works on it is shooting the Alabama State Match this weekend. Attached is a PDF file of the application you can download and print.

We'll try to get a shooters list posted Monday.

Thanks 

Randy

2018 STATE Application Ver1.pdf

3 hours ago, Boben Weev said:

Boben Weev and Miss Weev have our applications ready to mail also.  Hope we are not too late!

You know, no matter what we'd find room for you and Miss Weev.

Randy

Just made Docs, Whiskey Creeks and my reservations for camping. Let Ray know if you are coming, he said he was a little lower this year but I know the camping seems to increase every year.

Come on down and pitch a tent if you like. There is a bath house with shower, we build a fire most nights and drink a little dark liqueur and tell a few white lies.

On 8/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Judge, I talked to Papa and he said he was planning on posting one Monday

Randy

Well Randy, it's Wednesday and I'm still waiting.

1 hour ago, Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320 said:

He shot Ambush over the weekend, is still working plus we worked at the range till 6:30 tonight. I'm sure he'll get it out as soon as he has time.

Thanks

Randy

23 hours ago, Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320 said:

It may be Thursday now, but here is your list.:D

Reg List by shooter number (3).pdf

Randy

10 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

RANDY,

ya got Red Knee listed as a 49'r.

I thought he was still a Young Gun..... :D;)

..........Widder

Widder, I know he's a Young Whipper Snapper, but I have no idea what Category he registered in.:P

Randy

18 hours ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

I cannot get the link or website to work...anyone else having a problem?

Site has been down for some reason. The shooters link should work and one of the application pdf links should work. 

Thanks

Randy

The link will not work for me, I get this

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

11 minutes ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

The link will not work for me, I get this

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Application or shooters list?

Randy

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Site has been down for some reason. The shooters link should work and one of the application pdf links should work. 

Thanks

Randy

Reg List by shooter number (3).pdf

Sgt Eli,

Try this link. This should take you to The Ocoee Rangers forum where I attached Randy's post on our website because the Wartrace website is down. Both the app and the shooter's list is here.

http://ocoeerangers.com/forums/index.php?topic=8059.msg56098#msg56098

8 minutes ago, Ocoee Red #31751 said:

Sgt Eli,

Try this link. This should take you to The Ocoee Rangers forum where I attached Randy's post on our website because the Wartrace website is down. Both the app and the shooter's list is here.

Thanks, got it!

2 hours ago, Ocoee Red #31751 said:

Sgt Eli,

Thanks Red, I was trying to get a link posted with my phone but not having much luck. Every time I thought I about had it my finger would slip out of the rotary dial and it would turn back to 1.:P

Randy

For anyone who has been dependent on someone else for goods and services, and then found that ... well stuff happens...

anyhoo, after a complete code rebuild and upgrade, I think we are back online!

http://www.wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

Verified I was capable to safely shoot . Just got copy of application printed out and ready to mail tomorrow.  Hope I am not too late!

22 hours ago, Major Bill said:

Verified I was capable to safely shoot . Just got copy of application printed out and ready to mail tomorrow.  Hope I am not too late!

You're not too late, come on out and join the fun. Don't forget "Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" on Side Match Day. Blue Eyed Drifter said he was planning on having an award again for the Pinkest Cowboy.

Randy

On 9/10/2018 at 10:16 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

You're not too late, come on out and join the fun. Don't forget "Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" on Side Match Day. Blue Eyed Drifter said he was planning on having an award again for the Pinkest Cowboy.

Randy

Randy

Vix-n and I Finally got our Apps in the Mail on Monday.   And Yes we are Having custom Cowboy  Statues made Along with Shot gun Shells, this Year for Pinkest Cowboy and Cowgirl.  (Everyone will Wish they dressed for this, Because they look like Randy)   So Come on Folks Wear your PINK the More the Bettter !!!!! 

Can't Wait !!!!!!

6 hours ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

Vix-n and I Finally got our Apps in the Mail on Monday.   And Yes we are Having custom Cowboy  Statues made Along with Shot gun Shells, this Year for Pinkest Cowboy and Cowgirl.  (Everyone will Wish they dressed for this, Because they look like Randy)   So Come on Folks Wear your PINK the More the Bettter !!!!! 

Can't Wait !!!!!!

I tried to find a picture from last year but didn't have any luck. There were lots of Pink Cowboys and Cowgirls. Hopefully we'll have even more this year.

Thanks

Randy

34 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy 

What we need is to get Widder in PINK  !! 

I would think that would give him at least .7 Second advance over Red Knee

Thats a nice thought but I ain't sure anything can help give me a .7 advantage over Red Knee.

He's good....... real good, as are a few others that might show up.

What really needs to happen is for everyone to bring a Snickers candy bar and put

it on Red Knee's gun cart.   He will be so overwhelmed with joy that he won't be 

able to shoot his 97 at the speed match.

Distraction is my plan..... :D

Besides, I heard a rumor that his Cowboy name on side match day will be 'Pink Knee'.....  ;)

..........Widder

23 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thats a nice thought but I ain't sure anything can help give me a .7 advantage over Red Knee.

He's good....... real good, as are a few others that might show up.

What really needs to happen is for everyone to bring a Snickers candy bar and put

it on Red Knee's gun cart.   He will be so overwhelmed with joy that he won't be 

able to shoot his 97 at the speed match.

Distraction is my plan..... :D

Besides, I heard a rumor that his Cowboy name on side match day will be 'Pink Knee'.....  ;)

..........Widder

I gar n Tea   that a flashy Pink Shirt will distarct him.   

6 hours ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Howdy,

Is there an up to date shooters list?

Keystone

I'll try to remember and check with Papa Dave at the match tomorrow and see if he can send me one.

Randy

PS, this will be the last match at Wartrace before the State Championship, anyone in driving distance come out and join us.

Randy

Archived