SASS Wire Forum

Parkland cover-up

Judge Threatens Censorship After Newspaper Reveals Bureaucratic Errors in Parkland Lead-Up

excerpt

Earlier this month, the Sun Sentinel obtained a confidential Broward County School Board report on Cruz, who murdered 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, which he used to attend, on February 14. As Reason's Robby Soave noted, the report showed that Cruz was entitled to special needs assistance while attending Stoneman Douglas, but the school never provided him with the help he needed.

the story goes on.   The report received by the Sun Sentinel was heavily redacted.  However, the paper managed to recover the info, and printed it.  

In response, the school board asked Judge Elizabeth Scherer of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court in Broward County to hold the newspaper in contempt.

Scherer also threatened to exercise prior restraint on the newspaper, suggesting she can control what it does and does not publish. "From now on," she said, "if I have to specifically write word for word exactly what you are and are not permitted to print—and I have to take the papers myself and redact them with a Sharpie…then I'll do that."

TAKE-AWAY:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled may have been convincing the world he doesn't exist.

"The Left" -- whatever that really is -- ain't stupid: they are masters in the use of propaganda to manipulate the public.   A successful response is a matter of dispelling the obfuscation and putting the plain truth into the sunlight for all to see.      Don't wast time trying to correct or re-train a leftist:   they know what they are doing -- and they will just ignore you.

The Sentinel has done an excellent job on this, IMHO.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before

(Rahm Emanuel)

......so....... if you need a crisis and you detect a good one brewing what should you do ?

You always do the Right Thing.  Mr. Albert J Nock taught us that.    Taking proper care of people has to come first.

Archived