SASS Wire Forum

He Shoots!!!! He....

Subdeacon Joe

Sound only here. Must be my Ipad.

35 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Shooting from inside his vehicle, drivers side, window down, using the door as a rest.  Does a few rapid fire and slowly backs off of the ledge from the recoil. Shoots through the door.

Idiot 1.jpg

Idiot 2.jpg

Idiot 3.jpg

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Same thing here on my Google Pixel 2, no video sound only.

16 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

The kind of moron that gives the rest of us a bad name.

What kinds of “morons” are we? Hahahaha :lol:

That is called "Suffering from the DUMBASS!"

In this case, the individual is "EAT UP WITH THE DUMBASS!"

21 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

That is called "Suffering from the DUMBASS!"

In this case, the individual is "EAT UP WITH THE DUMBASS!"

And I don’t think someone opening a can off WOOPASS would help!

15 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I'll keep checking on Youtube.  It has got to be there somewhere.

Gimme the FB link.

Reminds me of a story.  True story.

Spring of our Junior year in high school (so, Spring of '85) my best friend has permission to borrow his Dad's almost new (about a year old) Dodge Ram truck to go out just past the county dump to go hunt Jack rabbits and ground squirrels as pest control for one the near by ranches and protect their alfalfa stacks one Sunday afternoon.

We shot up a lot of 22 shells that afternoon.  After we make our way back to the truck as we're loading up and getting ready to leave another ground squirrel runs out into the dirt road behind where we parked, not 10 feet from the end of bed, stops and stand up looking at us as if to say, "You missed me suckers!" but doesn't run off like a smart gopher should, but then they are not the smartest critters in the world.  They just breed worse than rabbits.

My buddy decides that he'll take it out, so he pulls his 10/22 back out of the rack, and decides to take aim over the bed of the truck using the side rail as support.  Now he's going to be shooting over the top of the tailgate, but keep in mind, that one, the little squeek is only 10 ft or so away and two, he's got 4x9 Leopold mounted on the top of his rifle.  He takes careful aim, stating he's going to take it in the right eye... BANG!  TWANG! and the little nut runs off  to the side of the road unharmed.

Then we notice the nice bullet hole through the tailgate of his dad's new truck.  He thought for sure he was dead when he got home.  We offered to go with him, but he said he'd face the music alone, so keep in mind we get this second part second hand at school the next day.

When he gets home, with obvious fear and trepidation he goes in to find his dad in front of the TV sippin' a beer.  He says he's got something to show him with the truck, and that he's sorry and what not.  His dad tells him to lead on, but doesn't really show any emotion.  They get out, he shows his dad the new bullet hole in the tailgate, explains what happened and that he's really sorry, and he'll pay to fix it and what not.  His dad is silent for a bit just looking at it with a blank expression.  Finally he turns and asks, "Everybody okay?  Nobody was hurt?"  "No.  Just the truck."  His dad chuckles and reminds him about sight picture with a scope.  He then thanks him for telling him up front, not worry about it, don't ever do it again and heads back into the house..

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

You should be able to right click on it and get the URL for it. 

I'll try it when I get home from work. 

Should be able to........but can’t

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I just tagged you on FB .

Thanks!

On 8/16/2018 at 1:21 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

The kind of moron that gives the rest of us a bad name.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:38 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

What kinds of “morons” are we? Hahahaha :lol:

The kind with a bad name?

1 hour ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I shot a hole through an interior apartment wall once.  It was a real Delbert-the-Dumb-Ass moment.  :blush:  Fortunately, nobody was injured.  :rolleyes:

I shot the side of a hose as I was taking a shot at a 6' snake sliding into a hole in the side of said house.

As my Grandfather stood there shaking his head he mumbled, "well I guess you can hit the side of a house from 10' away after all"

Back in the early 90's i was going through the police academy, myself and several of the guys i went to class with decided we had a pretty rough week and needed a night out on the town.  We all piled in one of the guy's car and off to the waterin hole we went.  Once we got there we all exited the car, all but the driver, ol weasel ,nickname we gave him.  We were all dying of thirst and telling him to hurry up when all of a sudden there was a tremendous boom.  Apparently ol weasel had his duty weapon with him and upon trying to hide it in the drivers door panel of his one week old new car blew a hole right threw the door.  Talk about a great showin tell we had on monday back at the academy.  And to make the story better yet weasel's dad was a police chief of one of the dept's in the city we were in.  Just glad we weren't in the car with a .357 magnum explosion.   

You were lucky and so was your hearing.

An in car shooting happened to a friend of mine, after he responded to a call from the "Defectives". (His term)

They had supposedly searched this fellow, after arresting him.

They handcuffed his hands behind his back, placed him in the back of my friend Peter's cruiser and told him to transport the fellow to the holding cells at the station.

Once in the car and driving away, the arrestee pulled a gun, from wherever he had it hidden, and shot Peter through the seat of the car, whereupon Peter, wounded as he was emptied his revolver, a .38spl, into the fellow.

Peter later told me the worse part of it was the permanent hearing damage he suffered from the gunshots in the car.

Archived