SASS Wire Forum

Intentional??

Red Cent

Well, sometimes when you mess with a bull, you get the horns. Other times, you get the crap kicked out of you.

I’ll bet that goof puts a little effort into his escape next time.

I never understood foolin’ around with big animals that weigh well over 1000 pounds and can crush you. Have horns to stab or gore you and hoofs to stomp all over you and the attitude to enjoy doing all of that to you because some sh*tbird made him that way messing with him when he was young to prep him for “the show”.

Bulls are amazingly accurate with their hind hooves. I've seen many a bull rider bucked off and then given a kick in mid air that launched him another 10 feet.

So let’s see here...  

If I were a 1000+ pound bull, who’s probably had a strap cinched around my loins that afternoon, while some dude holds onto a harness while spurring me into an 8-second frenzy...

Then just as soon as I tossed the dude with the spurs, some tequila fueled yokel leans out to taunt me again...

Yup, I’d probably kick him too.

But all joking aside, I clicked the video frame by frame.  That bull scored a head shot on the guy. All things considered, it’s not out of the question that he was dead before he hit the ground, or shortly thereafter.  Not a happy ending.

3 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

So let’s see here...  

If I were a 1000+ pound bull, who’s probably had a strap cinched around my loins that afternoon, while some dude holds onto a harness while spurring me into an 8-second frenzy...

Then just as soon as I tossed the dude with the spurs, some tequila fueled yokel leans out to taunt me again...

Yup, I’d probably kick him too.

But all joking aside, I clicked the video frame by frame.  That bull scored a head shot on the guy. All things considered, it’s not out of the question that he was dead before he hit the ground, or shortly thereafter.  Not a happy ending.

The flak strap does NOT go around the bull loins. That's a common misconception that PETA would like us to believe.. It is essentially just cinched around his waist. The spurs are not sharp either. And not all bucking bulls are ornery. They are trained to buck from an early age. Some are gentle as milk cows when they're done bucking and some have an attitude, just like cowboys. ;)

Archived