SASS Wire Forum

Locked out of Google Mail

Don't know about google, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn, :D  Just wanted to say , Hey Dirt,,,, how ya doin'?? Long time no see.

Isom Dart

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&ref_topic=3394215

This page has several troubleshooting "recipes".   You didn't make it very clear exactly what "hamster wheel" you have been stuck on.  Getting a live person at Google is sorta like trying to find a desk clerk at the Bide a Wee motor inn at 3 AM.   Except for the fact there really is a live person somewhere at Bide A Wee.  There really isn't a set of live support folks at Google.  THAT would cost them money.

What, as exactly as you can describe, is the problem?  Can't get the username password combo to work?  Or something more sinister?

Good luck, GJ

Try (855) 836-3987.  This number worked for me several months ago, but I did have to wait while they had me on "Ignore" for several minutes.

Don’t spin your wheels too long. Do an end run;  change your user name and just start a fresh account.  Yeah you lose stuff but it can also be refreshing to start clean.

10 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Don’t spin your wheels too long. Do an end run;  change your user name and just start a fresh account.  Yeah you lose stuff but it can also be refreshing to start clean.

I did that about eight years ago.  

On 8/10/2018 at 4:24 PM, Isom Dart, SASS#8096 said:

DM,

try 1-650-253-0000, It's their Cust. Serv. no.,,,,,, supposedly. Forgot to put it in above.

Isom

Found my way in and have a number that is not posted below. 

866 359 6182 (best direct)

888 712 1442

Archived