SASS Wire Forum

meaning of tattoo on mountain man in arkansas

Trigger Mike

on the TV show Mountain Men there is a guy named Jason Hawke and he has a tattoo under both eyes that appears to my eyes to be a line with dots over it.  Is there a meaning for that kind of tattoo?  He uses a navaho hut for his pregnant wife to deliver in so is it a Navaho thing?  just curious.

I live just up the road from the Navajo rez and I've never seen anything like that.

jason hawkw.jpg

Maybe had glasses on & was plowing behind Bran fed Mule.

Largo

He looks about as American Indian as Liz Warren.

Those are scars. 

I'm originally from deep in the Ozark Mountains and I laugh when I watch the stupid stuff he does. Both sides of my family literally lived off the land there and stupid stuff is not useful to survival. His hunting techniques are laughable and he seems to make totally illogical decisions on a regular basis. If someone wants a better idea of what life is really like for people who want to live off the land in the Ozarks, take a look at Eustice Conway.

Eustice has a very interesting history as a young man and so does Tom Oar. Marty and Mike make good decisions, but most of the other characters are just drama in a can.  

Archived